OJIBWA HERBAL EXTRACT 450mg - 90 veg caps
- Made from plants
- 450mg of plant extracts per serving
- Vegetable capsules
What is Ojibwa Herbal Extract?
Ojibwa Herbal Extract by Now Foods is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from a unique blend of plant extracts.
This supplement is a herbal 4:1 extract concentrate blend, without alcohol, following a traditional formula from Ojibwa Native Americans.
What are the plants from Ojibwa Herbal Extract?
Ojibwa Herbal Extract is made up of:
- Burdock (Arctium lappa): it supports the digestion, helping to digest fats and increasing the resistance of the body.
- Sheep's Sorrel (Rumex acetosella)
- Slippery elm (Ulmus rubra)
- Turkey rhubarb (Rheum palmatum): supports the intestinal transit.
How to take Ojibwa Herbal Extract?
It is advisable to take it 30 minutes before the meals or before sleeping. Take 1 veg caps 3 times a day.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Unique blend of:||1350mg|
|Burdock (Arctium lappa) (root)|
|Red Sorrel (Rumex acetosella)(Herbs)|
|Elm (Ulmus rubra) (bark)|
|Turkey rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) (Root)|