PROBIOTIC DEFENSE - 90 veg caps
- Probiotic Defense™ Blend
- Vegetarian formula, suitable for vegetarians
- It contains 1 Billion of organisms
- It provides 485mg of probiotics per capsule
What is Probiotic Defense?
Probiotic Defense by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of a blend of probiotics.
It is advisable to take 1 vegetable capsules 3 times a day with water. You should start with 1 vegetable capsule daily and increase the dose gradually until you reach 3 capsules daily.
What are the properties of Probiotic Defense?
Probiotic Defense™ is a combination of 13 active bacteria strains which are 'friendly', such as Lactobacillus, Bactobacillus and Saccharomyces in a base for fermented foods.
There are studies that confirm that probiotics contribute to our health in the case of gastrointestinal infections, genitourinary infections, allergy and some intestinal disorders. (1)
Bacterial interference between types of bacteria and immunomodulation contribute to treating pediatric and adult diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, ileal pouchitis, urogenital infections, allergy, skin infections, and cancers. (2)
Lactobacilli are probiotic micro-organisms that are part of the oral, intestinal and urogenital commensal flora. The preventive and therapeutic effect of lactobacilli applies to diarrhea and urogenital infections. (3)
Who can benefit from this product?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle
1. Senok AC., Ismaeel AY., Botta GA . Probiotics: facts and myths. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2005 Dec;11(12):958-66.
2. Macintyre A., Cymet TC. Probiotics: the benefits of bacterial cultures. Compr Ther. 2005 otoño; 31 (3): 181-5.
3. Merk K., Borelli C., Schaller M., Korting HC. [Use of Lactobacillus as a probiotic factor to treat urogenital and intestinal infections as well as to prevent and treat allergic diseases]. J Dtsch Dermatol Ges. 2004 Sep;2(9):752-7.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Barley (Hordeum vulgaris)|
|Oat flour (Avena sativa)|
|Wheatgrass (Tricticum aestivum)|
|Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)|
|Lyophilized probiotic strains (1 billion CFU)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04)|
|Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35)|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum/ Bifidobacterium lactis (Bb-02)|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05)|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus (Lb-87)|
|Organic algae juice concentrate (Laminaria spp)|