SUNFLOWER LECITHIN 1200mg
Nutritional Facts SUNFLOWER LECITHIN 1200mg - 100 softgels
|Information SUNFLOWER LECITHIN 1200mg - 100 softgels|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Ingredients: Softgel capsule (Gelatin Thickener E441, E422 Stabilizer Glycerin, water), sunflower oil|
How to take SUNFLOWER LECITHIN 1200mg:As a nutritional supplement, take 2-3 softgels a day with meals.
- Non GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)
- Aids the destruction of fatty deposits
- Eases and stimulates digestion and intestinal function
- Protects the liver
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Improves bloodflow
- Enhances cognitive functions
- Prevents gallstone formation
- Recommended for wight-loss programmes
What is Sunflower Lecithin?
Sunflower Lecithin by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement which provides a dose of sunflower lecithin.
Properties Sunflower Lecithin?
It contains phosphatidyl choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cell signalling and synaptic function. It is also rich in phosphatidylinositol, phosphatidylethanolamine and essential fatty acids.
Including Lecithin in our diet helps to reduce LDL Cholesterol levels, also know as 'bad' cholesterol. It can also help to reduce high plasma levels of homocystein and help reduce gallstones, since it improves the bile´s capacity to dissolve cholesterol and regulate the low levels of phospholipids.
Recent studies are proving that phosphatidyserine (one of the nutrients in which soya lecithin is rich in) improves, to some extent, memory and cognitive capacity.
Lecithin is also recommended for weight-loss diets, since it can act as a fat emulsifier, this is, maintaining fat in movement to prevent them depositing in specific place as in abdomen, hips, arteries, etc. It also accelerates and boosts fat metabolism.
Who can benefit from Sunflower Lecithin?
- People who are on cholesterol reducing diets and are looking to improve their cardiovascular health.
- Those who want to strengthen and protect their nerve and cognitive functions.