- Tri-color Quinoa
- Black, red and white quinoa
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is Tri-Color Quinoa Organic?
Tri-Color Quinoa Organic by Now Foods is a blend of red, white and black quinoa.
Quinoa is a good substitute for rice and it tends to be used for soup and stew. You can also use it to make salads or as a side dish for meat.
How to prepare Tri-Color Quinoa Organic?
To prepare Tri-Color Quinoa Organic you just have to:
- Put the Tri-Color Quinoa in a net strainer and wash it with cold water.
- Put water or stock in a pot and boil it.
- Add the Tri-Color Quinoa and turn off the heat.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for at least 15 minutes or until the quinoa absorbs all the liquid.
- Once ready, take it out of the pot.
- Serve and enjoy!