Nutritional Facts ZMA - 180 caps
|Information ZMA - 180 caps|
|Serving size: 3 capsules men / 2 capsules women|
|Daily dose: 2 cápsulas|
|Servings per container: 60/90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||15mg||1071.43%|
|Magnesium (magnesium aspartate)||450mg||120%|
|Zinc (as L-aspartate and monomethionine OptiZinc®)||30mg||300%|
|ZMA® (patented anabolic mineral formula)||2.4g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: ZMA® (Patented anabolic mineral formula), thickener [E441 gelatine (capsule)], rice flour, anti-caking agent [E572 magnesium stearate (vegetable source)]. Not made with the following ingredients: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, seafood or nuts. Produced in facilities that process other products that have these allergens.|
How to take ZMA - 180 caps:As a nutritional supplement, men should take 3 capsules (women take 2 capsules) a day, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes before going to bed.
- Zinc, Magnesium y B6
- Naturally favors the synthesis of testosterone
- Favors muscle development
- Accelerates recovery processes
- Improves night-rest
What is ZMA by Now Foods?
ZMA by Now Foods is a product that is based on Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6.
What are the properties of ZMA?
These nutrients work in a synergistic manner to help you:
- Considerably increase the hormonal levels.
- Increase aerobic resistance.
- Improve sleep and sexual performance.
- Increase muscle size in those athletes who train hard.
The peak moment of muscle growth takes place during sleep hours at night, thus a high hormonal level in that period is essential to get the muscle to grow.
For optimum results at hsnstore we recommend to use this product in combination with Tribulus terrestris to maximize the anabolic effect.
Who can benefit from ZMA?
- Sportspeople from all disciplines who seek to optimize their hormonal levels with the objective of increasing their muscle mass, increasing physical capacity, recovery, strength and protecting their immune system.