- Branched chain amino acids
- L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine
- 2:1:1 ratio
- 6g of amino acids per serving
- Without artificial colors
What is BCAA 6000?
BCAA 6000 by Nutrex Research is a food supplement powder made from branched chain amino acids: L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine.
The amino acids come in a 2:1:1 ratio, which means that this product has two times more L-leucine than L-isoleucine and L-valine.
What are the properties from this product?
This food supplement provides a combination of branched chain amino acids:
- 3g of L-leucine
- 1.5g of L-isoleucine
- 1.5g of L-valine
The substance has a 2:1:1 ratio, which ensures that it has two times more L-leucine than the rest of amino acids.
What are branched chain amino acids? They are amino acids that our body cannot synthesize, which means that we have to take them from the diet or food supplementation.
These amino acids make up almost a third of the skeletal muscle, which means that they are indispensable for the organism.
In fact, they are involved in different processes:
- Improving the muscle contraction.
- Stimulating the protein synthesis.
- Increasing the production of energy.
- Improving the muscle recovery and buffering the damage caused by the exercise.
Therefore, their properties can be useful in many cases:
- In strength sports or bodybuilding.
- In resistance or endurance sports.
- In people who suffer muscle weakness.
What are these three amino acids?
Branched chain amino acids are L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. Each one of them has specific properties that are worth knowing about:
This amino acid has the ability to retain nitrogen, which stimulates the muscle anabolism, in other words, it enhances the muscle growth! Moreover, it is necessary in order to absorb the rest of amino acids.
It is fundamental if we want to have an efficient muscle recovery while regulating the glucose levels.
L-valine performs an essential function in the nervous system and cognitive function. Athletes associate it with a better muscle recovery and metabolism.
How to take this product
It is advisable to take one serving of product a day, mixed in 240-300ml of cold water. You can take it between meals, but if you want to improve the results, we suggest taking it before or during the workout in order to take advantage of the muscle stimulus by the branched chain amino acids.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Athletes who want to enhance the performance, increase the muscle gains and improve the recovery during the workout sessions.
- Anyone who needs a supplement to deal with a muscle weakness.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (8.5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|