- Optimal 2:11 ratio of BCAA´s
- They are metabolised within the muscle
- Offers great anabolic support both before and after physical exercise
BCAA Drive Black by Nutrex is a complex based on BCAA´s of unrivalled purity. This complex delivers the amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine in a perfect 2:1:1 ratio. BCAAs are the amino acids that make up one third of the total protein in the skeletal muscle. During prolonged exercise, BCAAs decompose to produce energy.
This can lead to reduced levels of BCAA within the muscle and, as a result, we need to boost them. Supplementation with BCAA Drive Black before strength/power training can help to improve the synthesis of proteins and reduce to a minimum the degradation of proteins and thereby result on greater muscle gain.
Benefits of BCAA Drive Black by Nutrex:
- BCAAs play an important role in many metabolic processes.
- BCAAs suffer from oxidation during exercise and are an important fuel source.
- Studies have shown that BCAAs are the essential amino acids that stimulate the synthesis of proteins (muscle building) after intense exercise.
- BCAAs can play a key role to increase recovery and/or adaptations from training and workouts.
- BCAAs have potential benefits to increase endurance, strength/power and physical performance.