CREATINE DRIVE - 300g
- It improves the athletic performance
- Ideal product for high intensity activities
- With scoop for a precise dosing
- Unflavored, add it to any drink
Table of contents
Creatine Drive by Nutrex is a food supplement made from creatine monohydrate, which has been made through a patented process that ensures the safest, purest and most concentrated creatine monohydrate available in the market.
Creatine is the ergogenic product (improves the athletic performance) with the highest number of studies that support that its use benefits athletes. To put it simply, creatine saturates the muscle ATP deposits, which improves the resynthesis of this energy substrate in explosive, high intensity and short activities.
Another important property of creatine is the fact that it increases the submaximal strength, which will help us do more reps per set. In addition, creatine helps to keep the muscles hydrated, which also gives a bulky physical aspect.
If you want, you can do the creatine loading phase, which consists of taking a dose between 20-30g a day for a week. Then, it is followed by the maintenance phase: taking 5-10g daily for 2-3 weeks.
You can add creatine to protein shakes or any other drink of your choice. If you do not do a loading phase, the recommended daily dose wold be: 1g of creatine per 10kg of body weight.
- Performance athletes, specially for high intensity and short activities, such as Athletics, Crossfit, weightlifting, collective sports...
- Anyone who does exercise regularly, mainly high intensity activities, and who wants to improve the athletic performance.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 60|