LIPO 6 AQUA LOSS - 80 caps
- 80 capsules with mineral and plant extracts
- Take 4 capsules a day
- Stimulant free
- With plant extracts
What is Lipo 6 Aqua Loss?
Lipo 6 Aqua Loss by Nutrex is a food supplement in capsules made from mineral and plant extracts.
The recommended dose is 4 capsules once or twice a day with a big glass of water, mainly in the morning or afternoon.
Properties of Lipo 6 Aqua Loss
Lipo 6 Aqua Loss is a new supplement made by Nutrex, specially designed for athletes in cutting phase.
Potassium is an essential mineral and the most common cation in the intracellular liquid. There, it plays an important role in preserving the cell function. Increasing the potassium intake can potentially reduce the risk of suffering hypertension, the main cause of stroke, coronary heart disease, heart failure and end-stage renal disease. Moreover, a proper potassium supply can be extremely effective when it comes to regulating glucose, since it lowers the risk of diabetes, specially on those taking a thiazide diuretic treatment and those who have a higher risk of developing further co-morbidities (1).
Magnesium helps to balance the electrolytes in the body, apart from producing energy and decreasing the fatigue and tiredness.
In addition, this supplement also includes plant extracts with important benefits for the human body, such as:
- Dandelion Root Extract (Taraxacum officinale): it supports the functioning of the intestinal tract, as well as stimulating the digestions and regulating the stomach pH level. This plant has been traditionally used for its diuretic properties, since several studies have proven that Dandelion supplements increase the urinary frequency (2). It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties (3).
- Horsetail Plant extract (Equisetum arvense): it has hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and diuretic properties (4). The latter helps to increase the urinary frequency and, therefore, it lowers blood pressure and toxin levels (5).
- Uva-Ursi leaf: contributes to the functioning of the bladder.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes and active people
1. Michael S. Stone, Lisa Martyn y Connie M. Weaver. Potassium Intake, Bioavailability, Hypertension, and Glucose Control. Nutrients. 2016 Jul; 8(7): 444.
2. Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):929-34. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0152.
3. Jeon HJ, Kang HJ, Jung HJ, Kang YS, Lim CJ, Kim YM, Park EH. Anti-inflammatory activity of Taraxacum officinale. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Jan 4;115(1):82-8. Epub 2007 Sep 15.
4. Carsten Gründemann, Autor correspondiente Karin Lengen, Barbara Sauer, Manuel Garcia-Käufer, Martin Zehl,y Roman Huber. Equisetum arvense (common horsetail) modulates the function of inflammatory immunocompetent cells. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2014; 14: 283
5. Wright CI, Van-Buren L, Kroner CI, Koning MM. Herbal medicines as diuretics: a review of the scientific evidence. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Oct 8;114(1):1-31. Epub 2007 Jul 31.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 4 capsules|
|Daily dose: 8 capsules|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Magnesium (as magnesium taurate)||22mg|
|Potassium (potassium glycinate complex)||126mg|
|Dandelion root extract||2g|
|Horsetail extract (whole plant)||800mg|
|Uva ursi leaf||750mg|