5-HTP - 60 caps
- From the Griffonia simplicifolia seed
- Acts as a natural anxiolytic
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Enhances mood
- Improve sleep patterns
What is 5-HTP?
5-HTP (Hydroxytryptophan) by Nutrione has been extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia tree. It is a plant that belongs to the Fabaceae family and is native to West Africa.
It is a nutritional supplement used to promote relaxation and help regulate the sleep-wake cycle.
What are the properties of 5-HTP?
5-HTP acts in the body as a precursor of two neurotransmitters, serotonin and melatonin, from tryptophan.
5-HTP has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and increase serotonin synthesis at the level of the central nervous system (CNS).
The neurotransmitter serotonin is involved in certain nervous system functions as it regulates sleep cycles, mood, appetite, temperature, sexual sensation and even pain.
Its consumption can have a positive effect on maintaining healthy sleep patterns, improving mood, anxiety, depression, and helping to control appetite, especially when you carrying out a weight control plan.
Who is this product for?
- People looking to promote their general well-being, improving their sleep patterns and rest.
- People who want help in regulating appetite.
- Effective for relieving depressed moods, in cases of stress, sleep problems, anxiety, depression, premenstrual syndrome, etc.
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|5-HTP (5-hydroxytrytophan) (Griffonia simplicifolia)||500mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|