ALPHA LIPOIC ACID - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts ALPHA LIPOIC ACID - 90 caps
Recommended Use ALPHA LIPOIC ACID - 90 caps:Take as a nutritional supplement, take 1-2 capsules a day with a glass of water.
- Antioxidant protection
- It improves insulin action
- It favours the elimination of heavy metals
- It promotes metabolic health
What is ALA Alpha Lipoic Acid?
ALA by Nutrytec is a supplement made of alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant with a very interesting property, since it has the ability to act both in aqueous and lipid environments
What are the properties of ALA?
Apart from its own antioxidant abilities, alpha lipoic acid can 'recycle' other antioxidants that have been destroyed when neutralising free radicals, such as vitamin E, glutathione, Q10 coenzyme, and vitamin C.
It favours the chelacion of heavy metals such as mercury, cadmium, or arsenic. Alpha lipoic acid has been prescribed as a treatment for intoxication with heavy metals for a long time.
It is one of the few antioxidants that can easily cross the hematoencephalic barrier, protecting the brain from toxins, heavy metals, and free radicals, which are the main cause of important neurodegenerative diseases.
Alpha lipoic acid play an essential role in metabolic reactions such as Krebs cycle, which acts as a cofactor of the cellular process through which carbohydrates, sugar, proteins, and fat are transformed into energy.
Moreover, it is also attributed properties to improve the action of insulin, which can improve overall corporal composition.
Who can benefit from ALA?
- Those who want the support of an antioxidant and neuroprotective agent.
- Sportspeople who follow high intensity trainings.
- Those who want to improve their corporal composition.
- Those with metabolic alterations (insulin sensitivity, obesity, high cholesterol, etc).