Colossus Gigant from the Professional Platinum Series by Nutrytec Sport is an innovative gainer that includes an optimal combination of carbohydrates, high quality proteins, creatine monohydrate, glutamine and BCAA´s. This gainer has been created especially for elite athletes and bodybuilders seeking to quickly increase their muscle mass.
- Its high content of whey protein provides the organism with a balanced dose of amino acids of excellent nutritional value. Amino acids are the main source of nitrogen in the body. Having a positive balance of nitrogen is essential for muscle growth and recovery.
- Of the most important amino acids for this task, of note are glutamine and BCAA´s. Both amino acids can influence in recovery of the muscle tissue, supporting muscle growth and strength, while improving the immune function. In addition, glutamine has the ability to increase levels of growth hormone in the body.
- It contains a carbohydrate complex consisting of dextrose and oatmeal. These are two carbohydrates that have different glycaemic indexes, dextrose is fast while oatmeal has a low glycaemic index.
- Dextrose is not only responsible for providing the organism with a dose of quick energy, but also leads to an insulin response, which transports creatine inside the muscle. This phenomenon is known by the name of cellular volumization, which in turn favours muscle development. There are various scientific studies that show that when the muscle cells volumize, it leads to a natural anabolic effect, which consequently helps to stimulate muscle growth and strength. The result is the absorption of a larger quantity of creatine in the muscles which leads to substantial increases in lean muscle mass and greater strength.
- For its part oatmeal is a carbohydrate of slow assimilation responsible for providing long duration energy, avoiding the sensation of tiredness and fatigue.
- The Colossus Gigant formula also includes creatine monohydrate, undoubtedly one of the most popular supplements in the field of sports nutrition. Thanks to this ingredient, the muscle cells obtain energy for muscle work through the break-up of ATP molecules to ADP. ATP molecules are the ones that provide the necessary energy for the work carried out by muscle fibres during intense workouts. Creatine helps with anabolic processes, providing the building blocks for proteins in the muscle tissue, leading to an increase in lean tissue and the bodys general physical performance.