Tripox 80 from the Professional Platinum Series by Nutrytec Sport is a protein of sequential release that includes a scientifically studied blend of 3 types of proteins to provide our muscles with all the nutrients required for their regeneration and development.
Triprox 80 has been prepared to satisfy the needs of the most demanding athletes, with a perfect complex of essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by our body. Amongst the ingredients of Triprox 80 are:
- Soys protein isolate: It is a protein of vegetable sources that concentrates protein even more (90%) and which has been obtained via alkaline treatment and acidic precipitation of the protein, balancing the pH of the extract to the isoelectric point of same. It is an innovative procedure responsible for eliminating non-soluble sugars and antigens. Soya isolate is a protein of high digestibility, an optimal aminogram with a wide spectrum of essential and non-essential amino acids, above all supplying the amino acids arginine and glutamine. It is a very soluble protein, very low in cholesterol and fats and which also contains isoflavones.
- Whey protein concentrate (extracted by ultra microfiltration): Whey concentrate is one of the proteins of highest biological value and very rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAA's). It has a quick rate of absorption and great digestibility. It is a very important protein to promote the development and recovery of muscle tissue as well as reinforcing the immune system.
- Ovalbumin: Protein of high biological value and very easy to assimilate on the part of our organism, the inclusion of which in Tripox80 favours maintenance and growth of the muscle tissue by being the nutrient with highest concentration of essential amino acids. It is rich in sulphurated amino acids and has a medium absorption speed.
- Maltodextrin: maltodextrin is a carbohydrate complex and has the ability to provide the organism with more units of glucose in a slower and more constant manner than other carbohydrates. It is an excellent source of sustained energy. Taking maltodextrin before training provides energy and reduces fatigue, and taken after training it restores levels of muscle glycogen.
- Vitamin B6: Essential for promoting the synthesis of proteins and is therefore essential for any athlete practising sports with significant muscle wear and tear.