Whey Prox from the Professional Platinum Series range by Nutrytec Sport is a formula made 100% from ultra-microfiltered milk whey concentrate of unrivalled quality, very easy to digest and which reaches the muscle tissues intact.
Whey Prox Premium provides 75g of protein per 100g of product, of which 23g are BCAA´s (leucine, isoleucine, valine), very important amino acids as they favour muscle recovery after intense physical training sessions. It also provides 16g of glutamine, which is considered to be an anabolic amino acid together with tyrosine and arginine and which also helps to strengthen the immune system.
Composition of Whey Prox:
- Reduced fat and carbohydrates, an essential factor for achieving good digestibility, avoiding increased fat mass and favouring fat-burning during the muscle definition phase.
- In being a protein prepared via a procedure of ultrafiltration, a protein concentrate of 75% has been achieved with a great supply of BCAAs or branched chain amino acids that play a very important role in protein synthesis. In addition, oxidation of the BCAAs provide the muscle with anaerobic energy, thereby reducing sports fatigue.
- Whey Prox Premium is very rich in immunoglobulins, which help to strengthen the immune system, glycomacropeptides which help control appetite, as well as being bioactive substances similar to probiotics.
- Includes ß- and a-lactoglobulins, which favour the acid-base balance as well as being a source of energy.
- Contains vitamin B6, a very important vitamin in protein metabolism, and therefore essential for all athletes taking part in an activity with high level muscle exertion.
- Contains creatine monohydrate, a dietary supplement that athletes and bodybuilders use to increase high intensity sports performance, increasing strength and also helping to increase body mass. Whey Prox is delicious and has optimal solubility in both water and milk (regardless of temperature), with total absorption in just 20 minutes.