BCAA XPLODE POWDER ENERGY - 500g
- Branched chain amino acid complex
- Amino acids Vitamin B6
- It provides 1000mg of Beta-alanine per serving
- With 150mg of caffeine per scoop
- Several flavors available
What is BCAA Xplode Energy?
BCAA Xplode Energy by Olimp is a food supplement powder which contains a branched chain amino acid 2:1:1 complex (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), beta-alanine, caffeine and vitamin B6. With sweeteners.
Mix 1 scoop (6.6g) in 250ml of water daily before eating or training. Drink it immediately after making it.
The Amino Acids from BCAA Xplode Energy
Leucine, isoleucine and valine are branched chain amino acids that make up approximately a third of muscle proteins. Taking BCAA's before or after training can prevent or reduce the protein breakdown rate, it can improve the physical and mental performance, as well as preventing the muscle glycogen from being broken down and the expenditure of the muscle glycogen reserves. It has been proven that taking BCAA supplements with a calorie restrictive diet causes significant loses of visceral adipose tissue while increasing the performance. (1)
It has been proven that taking BCAA's effectively relieves muscle pain. (2) Branched chain amino acids are more bioavailable substrate to improve the protein synthesis and relieve secondary muscle damage caused by endurance exercises. (3)
Properties of BCAA Xplode Energy
BCAA Xplode Energy is a concentrate containing amino acids, beta-alanine, caffeine and vitamin B6, which is why it is a very complete pre-workout supplement.
Caffeine is the most consumed central nervous system stimulant, it enhances the energy metabolism in the whole brain. (6) Caffeine produces positive effects such as an increase of energy, decreased fatigue, improved physical performance, faster reaction time and improved physical performance. (7)
Vitamin B6 contributes to the proper synthesis of cysteine and homocysteine, a correct energy-yielding metabolism, supports the functioning of the nervous system, a proper protein and glycogen metabolism, contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, the immune function, decreases the tiredness and fatigue and helps to regulate the hormone activity.
Who can benefit from BCAA Xplode Energy?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle
- Those who want a higher amino acid supply on a daily basis
1. Mero A. Leucine supplementation and intensive training. Sports Med. 1999 Jun;27(6):347-58.
2. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
3. Howatson G, Hoad M, Goodall S, Tallent J, Bell PG, French DN. Exercise-induced muscle damage is reduced in resistance-trained males by branched chain amino acids: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Jul 12;9:20. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-9-20. eCollection 2012.
4. Saunders B, DE Salles Painelli V, DE Oliveira LF, DA Eira Silva V, DA Silva RP, Riani L, Franchi M, Gonçalves LS, Harris RC, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Sale C, Gualano B. Twenty-four Weeks of β-Alanine Supplementation on Carnosine Content, Related Genes, and Exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017 May;49(5):896-906. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001173.
5. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. β-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
6. Nehlig A, Daval JL, Debry G. Caffeine and the central nervous system: mechanisms of action, biochemical, metabolic and psychostimulant effects. Brain Res Brain Res Rev. 1992 May-Aug;17(2):139-70.
7. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (6.6g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (6.6g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Branched chain amino acids BCAA||4g|