BETA-ALANINE XPLODE POWDER 420g ORANGE
Nutritional Facts BETA-ALANINE XPLODE POWDER 420g ORANGE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information BETA-ALANINE XPLODE POWDER 420g ORANGE|
|Serving size: 3g|
|Servings per container: 140|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Beta-RUSH workout formula||1520mg||++|
|of which creatine||193mg||++|
|Intracellular acid transport system||300mg||++|
|Potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid||260mg||++|
|Extracellular acid transport system||350mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: 43.3% beta-alanine; Acidity - malic acid, citric acid; 11.7% sodium bicarbonate, 8.7% potassium salt of orthophosphoric acid, creatine monohydrate, flavors, anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide; 1.3% L-histidine hydrochloride; sweeteners - acesulfame K, sucralose; dyes - beta-carotene, riboflavin; pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6.|
How to take BETA-ALANINE XPLODE POWDER 420g ORANGE:As a food supplement, take 1 portion (3g) a day before training. Vary the number of portions depending on body weight:<70kg, 1 portion (3g); 70-85kg, 2 portions (6g); >85kg, 3 portions (9g). Add 80ml of water for each portion. Consume immediately after preparing.
- Formula for optimizing performance
- Helping the athlete with metabolic resistance
Beta-Alanine Xplode Powder by Olimp is a formula aimed at increasing the athletes performance, and in order to do so includes the following important components:
- Beta-Alanine: amino acid which increases the concentration of intra-cellular carnosine, supporting the muscle resistance facet and prolonging sub-maximal exertion for longer, mitigating the plugging action of lactic acid. It is particularly useful for activities of over 45 seconds duration.
- L-Histidine: essential amino acid, with one of its functions being the production of red and white blood cells, and which joins together with beta-alanine in the production of carnosine.
- Creatine monohydrate: acts in synergy with beta-alanine, and one of its objective is to maintain high concentrations of muscle ATP, with this being the principal energy substrate for high intensity activities of short duration, achieving sub-maximal exertion. It can also substantially increase explosive strength.
- Complex of phosphates: helps to reduce the concentration of lactic acid in the blood altering the pH and prompting the need to bring the physical exercise to a halt.