COLONBIOTIC 7GG SPORT EDITION - 30 caps
- Symbiotic (probiotics prebiotics)
- With Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- It provides 7 billions of probiotics per capsule
What is Colonbiotic 7GG Sport Edition?
Colonbiotic 7GG Sport Edition by Olimp is a food supplement in capsules made from lactic bacteria and fructooligosaccharides.
Take 1 capsule once a day with a plenty of liquid. If you have trouble swallowing the capsule, you can open it a dissolve its content in liquid at room temperature.
Properties of Colonbiotic 7GG Sport Edition
Colonbiotic 7GG Sport Edition is a food supplement that helps to balance the intestinal microbiota, since probiotics reduce the intestinal inflammation. (1) Probiotics are made up of lactic acid bacteria, contributing to regulate the anti-inflammatory response. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG has anti-inflammatory properties and controls the inflammatory response. (2)
The intestinal microbiota plays an important role in our health. A limited number of prebiotics, probiotic and symbiotic strain can prevent or improve the symptoms of different disorders, included the inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, infectious and antibiotic-associated diarrhea, diabetes, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and hepatic encephalopathy. The studies have proven that probiotics alter the intestinal flora. (3)
Lactobacillus are probiotic microorganisms that make up part of the oral, intestinal and urogenital flora. Several studies have proven the effect of these strains in the eradication or protection against pathogen bacteria. This applies to diarrhea and urogenital infections. (4)
Fructooligosaccharides can stimulate the growth and activity of probiotics and balance the intestinal microbiota. (5)
Who can benefit from Colonbiotic 7GG Sport Edition?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
1. Bruzzese E, Raia V, Spagnuolo MI, Volpicelli M, De Marco G, Maiuri L, Guarino A . Effect of Lactobacillus GG supplementation on pulmonary exacerbations in patients with cystic fibrosis: a pilot study. Clin Nutr. 2007 Jun;26(3):322-8. Epub 2007 Mar 13.
2. Maghsood F, Mirshafiey A, Farahani MM, Modarressi MH, Jafari P, Motevaseli E. Dual Effects of Cell Free Supernatants from Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in Regulation of MMP-9 by Up-Regulating TIMP-1 and Down-Regulating CD147 in PMADifferentiated THP-1 Cells. Cell J. 2018 Jan;19(4):559-568. doi: 10.22074/cellj.2018.4447. Epub 2017 Nov 4.
3. Patel R, DuPont HL. New approaches for bacteriotherapy: prebiotics, new-generation probiotics, and synbiotics. Clin Infect Dis. 2015 May 15;60 Suppl 2:S108-21. doi: 10.1093/cid/civ177.
4. Merk K, Borelli C, Schaller M, Korting HC. [Use of Lactobacillus as a probiotic factor to treat urogenital and intestinal infections as well as to prevent and treat allergic diseases]. J Dtsch Dermatol Ges. 2004 Sep;2(9):752-7.
5. Chen C, Zhao G, Chen W, Guo B. Metabolism of Fructooligosaccharides in Lactobacillus plantarum ST-III via Differential Gene Transcription and Alteration of Cell Membrane Fluidity. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2015 Nov;81(22):7697-707. doi: 10.1128/AEM.02426-15.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Lactic acid bacteria||7 bn/mld|
|Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG||(7x109)|