DAA XTREME - 60 tabs
- 60 Mega tablets
- High aspartic acid content
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Produced in the E.U.
- ISO 9001 and 22000 HACCP Certificates
- Take 2 tablets a day
What is DAA Xtreme?
DAA Xtreme by Olimp is a food supplement in tablets made from aspartic acid, vitamins and minerals.
Properties of DAA Xtreme
Aspartic acid belongs to the non-essential amino acid group that make up protein. Aspartic acid is one of the most important non-essential amino acids for our organism.
D-aspartic acid is an endogenous amino acid present in vertebrates and invertebrates. It plays an important role in the neuroendocrine system as well as in the development of the nervous system. Moreover, it also works as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator. Aspartic acid is also involved in the synthesis and release of hormones. It is located in the Leydig cells from the testicles and it is involved in the release of testosterone and progesterone. (1)
Another studied about aspartic acid confirmed that: 'D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid that is mainly produced in the pituitary gland and testicles and it plays a role in regulating the release and synthesis of the LH and testosterone in humans'. (2)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
Athletes and active people who do physical exercise regularly and who want to improve their marks.
1. D'Aniello A. D-Aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev. 2007 Feb;53(2):215-34. Epub 2006 Nov 21.
2. Topo E, Soricelli A, D'Aniello A, Ronsini S, D'Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 tablets|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Zinc (Albion® amino acid chelate)||15mg|