EXTREME SPEED SHOT - 25ml
Nutritional Facts EXTREME SPEED SHOT - 25ml
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EXTREME SPEED SHOT - 25ml|
|Serving size: 25ml|
|Daily dose: 25ml|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g||++|
|of which sugars||10,7g|
|Guarana extract (10%)||1750mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Water, invert syrup, 7% guarana extract, 4% taurine, l-tyrosine 0.4%, 0.4% glucuronolactone, 0.4% vitamins (L-sodium ascorbate - vitamin C, nicotinamide - niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, d-calcium pantothenate - pantothenic acid, cyanocobalamin - vitamin B12), 0.1% caffeine, acidity - citric acid, flavors, preservatives: E200, E211|
How to take EXTREME SPEED SHOT - 25ml:As a food supplement, drink 1 portion (25ml) a day before exercise of any physical or mental activity. Drink water immediately after consuming. Shake well before use.
- Combination of quick acting and long duration energy
- Liquid formula of high availability
Extreme Speed Shot by Olimp is a supply of energy ready to consume in a convenient shot formula. It will help for any sporting modality that requires an energy boost in a question of minutes. Of note amongst its components are:
- Anhydrous caffeine: fast-acting caffeine, causing an exponential increase in energy and maintaining it during training. Helps mitigate the sensation of tiredness and metabolic fatigue.
- L-Tyrosine: is an amino acid precursor to catecholamine, as well as being a neuromodulator and stimulator for the production of neurotransmitters. Improves efficient use of energy fat.
- Taurine: is an amino acid that acts by regulating water and minerals at cellular level, whilst also acting as an invigorator.
- Glucuronolactone: metabolite derived from glucose with energizing power. Extreme Speed Shot also includes added vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant, and various components of the vitamin B complex, acting as co-factors in the energetic conversion of nutrients.