HEPAPLUS - 30 caps
- 350mg of artichoke extract per serving
- 200mg of L-ornithine aspartate
- It provides vitamins
What is Hepaplus?
Hepaplus by Olimp is a food supplement in capsules made from artichoke extract.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule twice a day during the meals and with plenty of water.
Properties of Hepaplus
The artichoke extract (Cynara Scolymus) from Hepaplus has pharmacological and therapeutic effects on the liver that were already known in the 17th century. The current studies confirm that artichoke has the ability to stimulate the liver and bile vesicle. Moreover, it also has other therapeutic properties such as hypolipemiant, antioxidant and hypoglycemiant effects.
Artichoke can help to lower the blood lipid level, support the body cleansing, preserve the production of stomach acid, keep the liver healthy, support the digestion, provide antioxidant and contribute to the functioning of the urinary tract.
It also provides the following vitamins:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): contributes to the energy yielding metabolism, to the functioning of the nervous system, helps with a proper psychological function and contributes to the functioning of the heart.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): supports the energy metabolism, helps with the functioning of the nervous system, contributes to preserving the mucous membranes, red cells, skin and sight, it also contributes to the iron metabolism, helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress and contributes to decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin: contributes to a proper psychological functioning and the energy yielding metabolism, supports the functioning of the nervous system, helps to preserve the mucous membranes and skin as well as decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid: contributes to the energy metabolism, to the mental performance; supports the synthesis and metabolism of steroidal hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters; apart from decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6: contributes to the synthesis of cysteine and homocysteine, supports the energy metabolism, helps with the functioning of the nervous system, the metabolism of protein and glycogen, contributes to the production of red cells, the functioning of the immune system, decreases the tiredness and fatigue while helping to regulate the hormone activity.
Who can benefit from Hepaplus?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
1. Rondanelli M, Monteferrario F, Perna S, Faliva MA, Opizzi A. Health-promoting properties of artichoke in preventing cardiovascular disease by its lipidic and glycemic-reducing action. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2013 Mar;80(1):17-26.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus) standardized in 5% cynarin||350mg||++|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||0.55mg||50%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.7mg||50%|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||8mg||50%|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||3mg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|