HMBOLON NX MEGA CAPS - 300 caps
Nutritional Facts HMBOLON NX MEGA CAPS - 300 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information HMBOLON NX MEGA CAPS - 300 caps|
|Serving size: 4 capsules|
|Daily dose: 8 capsules|
|Servings per container: 37|
|Amount per serving|
|del cual HMB||1760mg|
|of which creatine||870mg|
|Ingredients: Calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methyl butyrate 41.7%, Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate 22%, Creatine tri-malate 22%, anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium salts of fatty acids), capsule (gelatin, E171 titanium dioxide colour).|
How to take HMBOLON NX MEGA CAPS - 300 caps:Take 1 serving (4 capsules) once or twice a day.
- 300 HMB mega capsules
- Contains calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate
- Take 4-8 capsules a day
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certified
- Made in the E.U.
- ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and HACCP Certificates
What is HMBOLON NX MEGA CAPS?
Olimp HMBOLON NX MEGA CAPS is a nutritional supplement in mega capsules made with calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate, Arginine and Creatine.
Properties of HMBOLON NX MEGA CAPS
Calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate or HMB comes from Leucine, an essential amino acid. It has an anti-catabolic action, in other words, it stops the organism from nourishing from its own tissue, this way, preventing muscular damage. (1)
It also helps with protein metabolism. (1)
HMB supplementation is ideal for highly trained athletes who wish to obtain positive changes in their body composition, as well as boosting their aerobic and anaerobic capacity. (1)
On the other hand, Creatine favours muscular power, eases swelling and muscular pain and has a positive effect on hormone levels. (3)
HMBolon NX Mega Caps is an excellent formula designed and created especially for athletes who undergo tough work-outs and competitions.
Who is this supplement for?
- Adults, especially athletes
1. Durkalec-Michalski K, Jeszka J, Podgórski T. The Effect of a 12-Week Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) Supplementation on Highly-Trained Combat Sports Athletes: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study. Nutrients. 2017 Jul 14;9(7). pii: E753. doi: 10.3390/nu9070753.
2. Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, Miri A, Rezaie M, Bagheri-Bidakhavidi M, Sadeghi O. The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Apr;71(4):544-548. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.266. Epub 2017 Jan 25.
3. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. eCollection 2017.