L-CARNITINE 3000 EXTREME SHOT - 25ml
- Liquid L-Carnitine
- 3000mg of L-Carnitine per ampoule
- 1.4mg of Vitamin B6
- Orange flavor
- Easy to take
What is L-Carnitine 3000 Extreme Shot ?
L-Carnitine 3000 Extreme Shot by Olimp is a liquid supplement made from L-Carnitine.
It is advisable to drink ½ ampoule (12.5ml) once a day before a meal or physical exercise.
Properties of L-Carnitine 3000 Extreme Shot
Carnitine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is involved in the long chain fatty acid transport to the mitochondria during the beta-oxidation process. It is very popular in weight loss and some sport nutrition products.
Carnitine is essential for the skeletal muscle bioenergy. Carnitine plays two roles, since it is necessary for the long chain fatty acid oxidation and it also takes accumulated acyl groups outside the mitochondria. The muscle needs these two metabolic processes during the maximum physical performance.
Taking L-Carnitine can relieve the harmful effects of an hypoxic training while shortening the post-workout recovery. It also helps to buffer the cell damage and improve the post-workout recovery. L-Carnitine has positive effects on demanding workouts, competitions and the recovery.
It also contains Vitamin B6 which has the following properties:
- Supporting a proper cysteine synthesis
- Supporting the energy-yielding metabolism
- Supporting the functioning of the nervous system
- Supporting the metabolism of homocysteine, protein and glycogen
- Supporting a correct psychological function
- Supporting the formation of red blood cells and the immune system
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue
- Regulating the hormone activity
How can we combine L-Carnitine 3000 Extreme Shot?
Who can benefit from L-Carnitine 3000 Extreme Shot?
1. Hathcock JN, Shao A. Risk assessment for carnitine. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2006 Oct;46(1):23-8.
2. Brass EP, Hiatt WR. The role of carnitine and carnitine supplementation during exercise in man and in individuals with special needs. J Am Coll Nutr. 1998 Jun;17(3):207-15.
3. Karlic H, Lohninger A. Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense? Nutrition. 2004 Jul-Aug;20(7-8):709-15.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1/2 ampoule (12.5ml)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 ampoule (12.5ml)|
|Servings per container: 2|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|