PUMP EXPRESS 2.0 660g ORANGE https://www.hsnstore.com/buy/media/catalog/product/p/u/pump-express_1.jpg
PUMP EXPRESS 2.0 660g ORANGE
Total pre-training system.
Ready to shipWarning about our product information
Compare and save!
Nutritional Facts PUMP EXPRESS 2.0 660g ORANGE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information PUMP EXPRESS 2.0 660g ORANGE|
|Serving size: 30g|
|Servings per container: 22|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|PUMP EXPRESS® NITRO CARB||17900mg||++|
|Complex of carbohydrates (waxy maize starch, isomaltulose, maltodextrin, dextrose)||7600mg||++|
|PUMP EXPRESS® SHOCK System||5825mg||++|
|Creatine Monohydrate (as Creapure®)||3400mg||++|
|Green Tea Extract||125mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: 25.3% complex carbohydrates (dextrose, waxy corn maltodextrin, isomaltulose), 11.5% creatine monohydrate, 8.4% l-arginine hydrochloride, L-leucine 8.1%, 6.1% citrulline malate, 5.1% l-glutamine, 4.1% l-isoleucine, l-valine 4.1%, 4.1% l-tyrosine, acidity regulator - citric acid; 3.4% taurine, flavors, 2.1% magnesium oxide, 1.7% calcium salt of orthophosphoric acid, cysteine ??1.7% (a source of L-cysteine), 0.95% of acid potassium salt orthophosphoric, 0.42% green tea extract, 0.34% caffeine, vitamins 0.27% (L-ascorbic acid - vitamin C acetate, dl-alpha tocopherol - vitamin E, nicotinadamida - niacin, d-Biotin, ethyl retinyl - vitamin A, calcium d-pantothenate - pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, cholecalciferol - vitamin D, pteroimonoglutámico acid - folate, thiamine mononitrate - vitamin B1, riboflavin - vitamin B2, cyanocobalamin - vitamin B12), sweeteners - acesulfame k, sucralose; anticaking agent - calcium phosphate, dye: riboflavin.|
How to take PUMP EXPRESS 2.0 660g ORANGE:As a food supplement, add 1 portion (30g) to 200ml of water and drink one portion a day: training days - before training or physical activity; rest days - before meals. Consume directly following preparation. Weight gain is possible.
- Supply of amino acids, carbohydrates, creatine Creapure®, and nervous system stimulators Pump Express by Olimp is a powerful matrix of elements aimed at boosting training following its consumption. Practically all the ingredients needed to ensure the athlete can train at high intensity and quality are included.Pump Express consists of the following components:
- Complex of Carbohydrates: from 4 different sources, such as Waxy maize starch, Isomaltulose, Maltodextrin and Dextrose. They therefore form part of a highly effective release sequence of glucose into the blood stream, guaranteeing substantial provision of energy.
- Amino acids: consisting of BCAAs (l-leucine, l-valine, l-isoleucine), l-arginine, l-glutamine, l-citruline, l-cysteine. These are basic pieces with which to tackle a training session with the guarantee of mitigating muscle degradation, and at the same time providing nutritional molecules for our musculature.
- Vitamin and electrolyte complex: consisting of vitamins from Groups A, B, C, E, D, and with minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium and Phosphorous, they will be a great ally for the purposes of micronutrient nutrition, and can improve the metabolism of energy, reduce potential muscle cramps or stimulate muscle contraction.
- Activation system: consisting of substance that allude to the activation of the central nervous system, precursors to neurotransmitters, energy optimizers and which can delay the onset of metabolic fatigue. Amongst them are: caffeine, extract of green tea, l-tyrosine and taurine.
- Peformance potentiator: based on Creapure® creatine. It is one of the more valuable ergogenic tools. It helps maintain high deposits of ATP, which is the energy substrate used in sub-maximal exertion of brief duration and high intensity.
Questions from customers
Write Your Own Review
Write Your Own Review