REANIMATOR PRO - 1.425Kg
- Special post-workout supplement
- Blend of whey and hydrolyzed proteins
- 8:1:1 BCAA's
- With Creatine Monohydrate
- With Alpha-Ketoglutarate L-Arginine
- With Taurine and Hyaluronic Acid
- Apple flavor
What is Reanimator Pro?
Reanimator Pro by Olimp is a food supplement that contains a complex made up of carbohydrates, proteins and amino acids, with sweetener.
Olimp has come up with a product for the post-workout. It is easy to take since you only have to mix two scoops in 350ml of water and drink it immediately.
What are the properties of this product?
Reanimator Pro has a carbohydrate supply from maltodextrin. Apart from this source of carbohydrates, Olimp has also included whey and hydrolyzed beef proteins, branched-chain amino acids (BCAA's) (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) and other substances such as Creatine monohydrate, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, taurine and hyaluronic acid.
- Maltodextrin: This is a type of carbohydrate that is used by athletes due to its high glycemic index. It is ideal to drink after the workouts, when we have run out of glycogen and we need to recharge it as quickly as possible.
- Proteins: proteins are biomolecules made up by linear amino acid chains. They are crucial for life because they perform many different functions. Taking dietary protein can help to increase the muscle mass and performance in people who do physical exercise regularly and who follow a balanced diet. (1)
- BCAA's: When we talk about branched-chain amino acids, we are talking about the main components of the muscles. There are mainly 3 branched chain amino acids: isoleucine, leucine and valine. They are extremely important when it comes to stimulating the synthesis of muscle protein after long workout sessions. Moreover, they are an effective way of relieving muscle pain. (2) (3)
- Creatine: Creatine is a nitrogenous substance produced by the body. Taking low doses is connected to the production of muscle power. (4)
- Taurine: It is a small molecule that is involved in several functions. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to improve the cardiac function. (5)
- Hyaluronic acid: This acid is a polysaccharide that is naturally present in our body and it makes up part of the synovial fluid and joint cartilage. Its properties include its ability to relieve the joint pain and improving its functioning. (6)
To sum up, Olimp has come up with Reanimator Pro, an advanced product that will recharge your energy deposits after an intense workout session.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Active people
1. Pasiakos SM, McLellan TM, Lieberman HR. The effects of protein supplements on muscle mass, strength, and aerobic and anaerobic power in healthy adults: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2015 Jan;45(1):111-31. doi: 10.1007/s40279-014-0242-2.
2. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans.Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390. ECollection 2017.
3. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
4. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. ECollection 2017.
5. Wójcik OP, Koenig KL, Zeleniuch-Jacquotte A, Costa M, Chen Y. The potential protective effects of taurine on coronary heart disease. Atherosclerosis. 2010 Jan;208(1):19-25. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2009.06.002. Epub 2009 Jun 11.
6. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (95g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.8g|
|of which sugars||8g|
|Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's)||3948mg|
|L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)||1578mg|