REANIMATOR PRO - 1.425Kg
Nutritional Facts REANIMATOR PRO 1.425Kg FRESH APPLE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information REANIMATOR PRO 1.425Kg FRESH APPLE|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (95g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (95g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
|of which sugars||7.6g|
|Aminoácidos de Cadena Ramificada (BCAA's)||3750mg|
|L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)||1500mg|
|Hialuronato de sodio||222mg|
|Ingredients: Maltodextrin, 20% protein blend (whey protein concentrate (milk), beef protein hydrolyzate, whey protein hydrolyzate (milk)), 3.9% branched chain amino acids BCAA (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), 3.6% creatine monohydrate, 1.6% L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, 1.1% taurine, flavouring, salt, anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide), 0.2% sodium hyaluronate, sweeteners (E950 acesulfame K, E955 sucralose), acidity correctors (E330 citric acid, E296 malic acid), colourings (E101 riboflavin, E150c ammonium caramel). It may contain peanuts and soy.|
How to take REANIMATOR PRO 1.425Kg FRESH APPLE:Add 2 scoops (95g) to 350ml of water. Consume immediately after preparation. It tastes better cold.
- Special supplement for after training
- Mixture of whey and hydrolysed proteins
- BCAAs 8:1:1
- Contains Creatine Monohydrate
- Includes Alpha-Ketoglutarate L-Arginine
- With Taurine and Hyaluronic Acid
- Apple flavour
What is Reanimator Pro?
Reanimator Pro from Olimp is a dietary food supplement of complex of carbohydrates, proteins and amino acids, with sweetener.
Olimp has created a product designed for after working out, easy to take since you only have to add two scoops to 350ml of water and drink it immediately.
What are the properties of this product?
Reanimator Pro has a carbohydrate composition from Maltodextrin. Along with this source of carbohydrates, Olimp has also added whey and hydrolyzed beef proteins, branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) and other specific substances, such as, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, taurine and hyaluronic acid.
- Maltodextrin: This is a type of carbohydrate that is widely used by athletes because, thanks to its high glycemic index, it is ideal to drink after workouts, when glycogen is exhausted and must be replenished as quickly as possible.
- Proteins: proteins are biomolecules formed by linear chains of amino acids. They play a fundamental role for life by performing a huge amount of different functions. Dietary protein intake can contribute to increasing muscle mass and performance in people with a regular training regime and a balanced daily diet. (1)
- BCAAs: When we talk about branched-chain amino acids we have to know that they are the main components of the muscles. These consist of 3 amino acids, isoleucine, leucine and valine, and their presence is very important for the stimulation of muscle protein synthesis after prolonged training sessions and have been shown to be effective for the decrease in muscle pains . (2) (3)
- Creatine: Creatine is a nitrogenous substance that the body produces and its intake, in low doses, has been linked to a production of muscle power. (4)
- Taurine: It is a small molecule that intervenes in multiple functions. One of its characteristics lies in its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, contributing to a improvement of cardiac function. (5)
- Hyaluronic acid: This acid is a polysaccharide that is found naturally in our body and is part of the synovial fluid and articular cartilage. Its properties include its ability to reduce pain and improve joint function. (6)
In summary, Olimp has created, with Reanimator Pro, an advanced product aimed at replenishing your energy after an intense training session.
Who is it for?
- Athletes and sportspeople
- Active people
1. Pasiakos SM, McLellan TM, Lieberman HR. The effects of protein supplements on muscle mass, strength, and aerobic and anaerobic power in healthy adults: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2015 Jan;45(1):111-31. doi: 10.1007/s40279-014-0242-2.
2. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans.Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390. ECollection 2017.
3. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
4. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. ECollection 2017.
5. Wójcik OP, Koenig KL, Zeleniuch-Jacquotte A, Costa M, Chen Y. The potential protective effects of taurine on coronary heart disease. Atherosclerosis. 2010 Jan;208(1):19-25. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2009.06.002. Epub 2009 Jun 11.
6. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.