REDWEILER - 480g
Nutritional Facts REDWEILER 210g RED PUNCH
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information REDWEILER 210g RED PUNCH|
|Serving size: 2 dosificadores (6g)|
|Daily dose: 6 dosificadores (18g)|
|Servings per container: 80|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|ARMAGEDDON Pump formula||2351mg||++|
|BERSERKES'S Performance Blend||2540mg||++|
|Red FURY Matrix||260mg||++|
|Extracto de pimienta cayena||7mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract||3mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Beta-alanine, L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate, citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate, sodium citrate, Acid (E330 citric acid, E296 malic acid), creatine malate, calcium phosphate, flavouring, Anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide), L-tyrosine, caffeine, sweeteners (E950 Acesulfame K, E955 sucralose), nicotinamide-niacin, cayenne pepper extract (Capsicum annuum L.), black pepper extract (Piper nigrum L.), Bioperine®, Thickener (E466 sodium carboxymethylcellulose), pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, thiamine hydrochloride - vitamin B1, colouring (carmine).|
How to take REDWEILER 210g RED PUNCH:As a food supplement, depending on body weight take the following quantities:<75kg - 1 dose of 6g, 75-90kg - 1 dose of 12g; >90kg - 1 dose of 18g.Take some 30 minutes before training. Add one portion (6g) to 100ml of water. Dissolve the doses of 12 and 18g into 200 and 300ml respectively. Consume immediately after preparing. Possibility of weight gain.
Amino Acid Profile REDWEILER 210g RED PUNCH
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Redweiler by Olimp is a formula for taking before training that will boost the performance whilst nourishing the musculature with two important elements:
- Creatine monohydrate
Beta-alanine These ingredients act in synergy generating multiple benefits:
- Improves strength
- Delays acidic action of lactate
- Greater muscle stimulus
Creatine helps to keep full the deposits of ATP, the primary energy for high intensity sub-maximal exertion, while beta-alanine increases the concentration of intra-muscular carnosine, being a tool focused on improving strength and resistance. Redweiler continues with a roll-out of elements that seek to provide service to the athlete and to ensure that he or she can give the very best of themselves during their training session.
Included in the formula is:
- Caffeine, which acts at the level of the central nervous system, with one of its effects being to reduce any appreciation of muscle fatigue, and on the other hand, increase concentration or focus.
- Taurine, is an amino acid involved in regulating hydric levels at physiological level, in other words, capturing cellular sodium and potassium, increasing the generation of neurotransmitters, improving concentration and focus, and with invigorating properties
- L-tyrosine is an amino acid associated with the production of catecholamine, in other words, the hormones that prevail in situations of stress and where one of its effects is to promote the use of fatty acids as energy.
- Extract of cayenne, is a natural alkaloid the action of which is fundamentally to increase the metabolism by stimulating the oxidation of fats, and could therefore serves as fat-burner and also energizing agent.