TCM 1100 MEGA CAPS - 120 caps
- 120 Mega capsules
- With a high Tri-Creatine Malate content
- Post-workout formula
- Take 4 capsules a day
- Each daily dose provides 4400mg of creatine
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Produced in the E.U.
- ISO 9001 and 22000 HACCP certificates
What is TCM 1100 Mega Caps?
TCM 1100 Mega Caps by Olimp is a food supplement in mega capsules made from tri-creatine malate.
What are the properties of TCM 1100 Mega Caps?
Creatine is a substance produced by our own body by binding 3 amino acids together: methionine, glycine and arginine.
There are several types of creatine depending on their features, such as: solubility in water, cell permeability, absorption and effectiveness.
Creatine tri-malate is made up by creatine and malic acid. In this case, it is made up by three malic acid molecules in order to improve the bioavailability of the components.
Creatine supplementation on athletes from several disciplines is associated with a better physical performance in terms of speed and resistance. Previous studies about the effects of creatine have proven that creatine supplementation improves the physical performance in terms of strength during repeated anaerobic exercise. (1)
There was a study conducted on runners for 6 weeks. They added creatine malate supplementation to their diet, which resulted in a significant ergogenic effect on the athletes. They increased their anaerobic exercise rates, the morphological rates and high growth hormone levels after a physical test. (2)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Those who are doing physical exercise and who want to improve their objectives.
1. Sterkowicz S, Tyka AK , Chwastowski M, Sterkowicz-Przybycien K, Tyka A, Klys A. The effects of training and creatine malate supplementation during preparation period on physical capacity and special fitness in judo contestants. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 Sep 3;9(1):41.
2. Tyka AK, Chwastowski M, Cison T, Palka T, Tyka A, Szygula Z, Pilch W, Strzala M, Cepero M. Effect of creatine malate supplementation on physical performance, body composition and selected hormone levels in spinters and long-distance runners. Acta Physiol Hung. 2015 Mar;102(1):114-22. doi: 10.1556/APhysiol.102.2015.1.12.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 4 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|of which pure creatine||3300mg|