WHEY PROTEIN COMPLEX - 1.8Kg
Nutritional Facts WHEY PROTEIN COMPLEX 1.8Kg BLUEBERRY
|per 100gper serving|
|Information WHEY PROTEIN COMPLEX 1.8Kg BLUEBERRY|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (35g)|
|Servings per container: 51|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.7g|
|of which sugars||4g|
How to take WHEY PROTEIN COMPLEX 1.8Kg BLUEBERRY:As a dietary supplement, take 1 dispenser (35g) one to three times a day (before breakfast, between meals, after training or before going to bed).
- Mix of whey concentrate isolate
- Promotes muscle recovery and protein synthesis
- Provides top quality proteins
- Prevents muscle catabolism and promotes muscle tissue development
What is Whey Protein Complex?
Whey Protein Complex by Olimp is a dietary supplement made from Whey Protein Concentrate WPC and Whey Protein Isolate WPI-CFM® (Cross Flow Microfiltrated).
What are the properties of Whey Protein Complex?
Whey protein is the most sought after food supplement, especially to be taken as a post-workout supplement after physical exercise. Whey protein is the protein with the highest biological value, providing a complete aminogram (very rich in BCAA's and Glutamine), the most suitable for promoting recovery and muscle development.
In addition to being a very important supplement for athletes, whey protein can be consumed by the general population who seek to increase the protein content in their diet in a comfortable way. Whey protein is a great help to improve body composition, favor the maintenance of muscle mass and contribute to strengthen the immune system thanks to its high amount of bioactive peptides.
Whey Protein Complex 100% combines whey protein concentrate and isolate, both obtained through microfiltration with no heat treatment. This method of production helps to maintain the qualities of the proteins intact, without denaturing.
Who can benefit from Whey Protein Complex?
- Athletes form any discipline that seek to promote post-training recovery and contribute to muscle development.
- Anyone looking for a nutritional supplement of a high quality protein, to improve and balance their diet, and to improve body composition.