- Chewable amino acid tablets
- 1.000 mg of free form amino acids.
- Essential amino acids including BCAAs.
- Micronized formula for quick delivery.
- No sugar and just 10 calories per serving.
Amino Chewables by Optimum Nutrition is a supplement consisting of a combination of key amino acids that work synergistically within the organism amongst which are L-Glutamine, L- Lysine, L- Arginine, L- Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L- Methionine and BCCA´s (L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine).
The most notable characteristic of Amino Chewables by Optimum Nutrition is its manner of presentation, as they are chewable tablets of different flavours instead of capsules, which enables consumers to obtain all the benefits of amino acids quickly, conveniently, whilst enjoying excellent sweets with incredible flavours (lemonade and wild berries). They can be conveniently carried in a pocket and taken at any time of day. Principal components of Amino Chewables:
- Micronized L-Glutamine: Accelerates the muscle recovery process and stimulates muscle growth, as well as treating injuries, trauma, burns, etc.
- L -Lysine HCl: Intervenes in the growth and repair of tissues. It is a precursor of L-Carnitine , which will help the body to burn fat.
- L-Arginine: A precursor of nitric oxide, helping the body to improve blood flow.
- BCAA´s (L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine): Promoting muscle recovery and growth. Providing energy during training and particularly in resistance work.
- L-Phenylalanine: is found naturally in the maternal milk of mammals. It is essential for the production of the brains chemical messages called neurotransmitters.
- L-Threonine: Helps the liver in its general detoxification functions.
- L-methionine: Collaborates in the synthesis of proteins and is a powerful antioxidant, helping with the decomposition of fats and helping to deactivate free radicals.
Nutritional Facts AMINO CHEWABLES LEMONADE - 100 tabs
|Information AMINO CHEWABLES LEMONADE - 100 tabs|
|Serving's size: 2 tablet|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||0g||++|
|Amino Acid Blend||1g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Sorbitol, mannitol, inulin, natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, carrageenan, magnesium stearate, sodium citrate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, silica.|
How to take AMINO CHEWABLES - 100 tabs:As a food supplement, take 2 tablets, either before or after training, between meals or before bed.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.