BCAA 5000 Powder by Optimum Nutrition consists of 5000mg per serving of a powerful mix of branched chain amino acids (Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine). Branched chain amino acids are essential because the organism cannot synthesize them alone.
BCAAs are the first to be used by the muscle when subjected to the stress of a training session, and it is therefore extremely important to quickly replace the levels of these amino acids to avoid muscle catabolism. Optimum Nutrition delivers a fantastic product that mixes very easily with any drink, without lumps and without settling on the base of the recipient.
Principal benefits of BCAA 5000 Powder
- BCAA 5000 Powder is an instant mix
- It can be quickly mixed with a spoon
- It contains Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in the ratio of 2:1:1
- Flavourless supplement, which makes it an ideal supplement for mixing with other supplements or any drink
- Maximizes muscle conservation
- Increases protein synthesis
- Favours muscle recovery after training