Explosive pre-workout formula
- 2000mg Arginine, an amino acid precursor of N.O.
- 1600mg grams of beta-alanine to increase endurance
- Leucine peptide
- 160mg of caffeine per serving
- Energy and metabolic support
- High antioxidant value
Platinum Pre-Work of Optimum Nutrition is an innovative pre-workout powder made with proven methods that will help you train harder for longer and break personal bests. Its blend of ingredients high in antioxidants help protect your body to counteract the potentially harmful effects of free radicals that can build up during intense training.
Main features of Platinum Pre Optimum Nutrition:
- Contains 2g of Arginine: Arginine is converted in a precursor in the production of NO. It helps liver and muscle detoxification of ammonia. It helps reduce fatigue during high intensity training. Improves muscle protein synthesis.
- Contains 1.6g of beta-alanine increases the production of carnosine, to offer support to train harder. It offers greater resistance to delay fatigue. Increases the strength of muscle contractions (calcium ions release hindered in an acid environment) and ithe production of ATP levels.
- It provides 200mg of caffeine: Promotes energy and alertness, sharpens mental focus and reduces the feeling of effort during exercise. Decreases pain perception, perception of fatigue, appetite and increases fat oxidation.
- It contains 10 mg of Vitamin C and extract mixture of grape seed and citrus bioflavonoids to provide antioxidant support.
- Capsimax™ contains: Capsaicin, capsaicinoids, causes burning sensation or burning attributed to pepper. It helps increase metabolism before, during and after exercise. Helps to improve blood flow also helps improve endurance.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.