PLATINUM PRE-WORKOUT SAMPLE 2 SERV RASPBERRYLEMONADE
Nutritional Facts PLATINUM PRE-WORKOUT SAMPLE 2 SERV RASPBERRYLEMONADE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information PLATINUM PRE-WORKOUT SAMPLE 2 SERV RASPBERRYLEMONADE|
|Serving size: 10g|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g||0%|
|of which sugars||0,2g||++|
|PepForm® Leucine peptides||1250mg||++|
|Capsicum extract Capsimax®||125mg||++|
|Grape Seed Extract||65mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Amino acids (L-arginine, CarnoSyn® beta-alanine, leucine peptides PepForm® [ Milk ]), acidity regulators (citric acid, malic acid, tartaric acid), flavouring, colouring (red beet ), caffeine, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), potassium chloride, Capsimax® capsicum extract, ascorbic acid, salt, grape seed extract, emulsifier ( soy lecithin), citrus bioflavonoids.|
How to take PLATINUM PRE-WORKOUT SAMPLE 2 SERV RASPBERRYLEMONADE:As a nutritional supplements, take 20-40 minutes before training or any time of the day you need an energy boost, being also an antioxidant. Mix 1 scoop in 500ml of cold water (adjust the liquid amount to keep the flavour).
Explosive pre-workout formula
- 2000mg Arginine, an amino acid precursor of N.O.
- 1600mg Beta-alanine to increase endurance
- Leucine peptide
- 160mg of caffeine per serving
- Energy and metabolic support
- High antioxidant value
Platinum Pre-Work of Optimum Nutrition is an innovative pre-workout powder made with proven ingredients that will help you train harder for longer and get your fitness goals. Its blend of ingredients with high antioxidant value helps protect your body counteract the potentially harmful effects of free radicals that can build up during intense training.
Main features of Platinum Pre Optimum Nutrition:
- Contains 2g of Arginine: Arginine is converted into a precursor of NO. It helps detoxify the liver and muscles of ammonia. It helps reduce fatigue during high intensity training. Improves muscle protein synthesis.
- Contains 1.6g of beta-alanine: This increases the production of carnosine to allow you to train harder. It delays muscle fatigue. Increases the strength of muscle contractions (release calcium ions in an acid medium hindered) and ATP levels.
- It provides 200mg of caffeine: Promotes energy and alertness, sharpens mental focus and reduces the perception of effort during exercise. Decreases the feeling of pain, fatigue and hunger and increases fat oxidation.
- It contains 10 mg of Vitamin C and a mixture of grape seed extract and citrus bioflavonoids to provide antioxidant support.
- Contains Capsimax™: Capsaicin, capsaicinoids, causes burning sensation attributed to pepper. It helps increase metabolism before, during and after exercise. Helps to improve blood flow and endurance.