WHEY EXTRA - 2.2Kg
Nutritional Facts WHEY EXTRA 2.2Kg STRAWBERRY
|per servingper 100g|
|Information WHEY EXTRA 2.2Kg STRAWBERRY|
|Serving size: 3/4 dispenser (30g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||0.9g|
|of which sugars||2.7g|
|Complejo Extra de Aminoácidos||1800mg|
|Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (milk), maltodextrin, dextrose, taurine, flavour (strawberry), L-glutamine, sodium chloride, colour (betanin), L-leucine , thickener (E415 xanthan gum), sweeteners (E950 acesulfame K, E955 sucralose), acidity corrector (E330 citric acid monohydrate). It may contain traces of milk and dairy products, egg, gluten, soy, nuts, celery, fish, crustaceans and crustacean products.|
How to take WHEY EXTRA 2.2Kg STRAWBERRY:Mix one dose (30g) with 250ml of water, milk or some fruit juice. The number of doses used for a shake depends on individual needs. Take mainly around physical exercise.
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Contains Leucine, Glutamine and Taurine
- Available in 3 flavors: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla
- Each service supplies 1.8g of amino acids
What is Whey Extras?
Whey Extras by Pharma First Nutrition is a dietary supplement in a powder format made from proteins, amino acids, sugar and sweeteners.
What are the properties of Whey Extras?
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) are characterized for having a fast absorption, a high protein content, a low calorie value and a large amount of amino acids.
Whey protein concentrate have a more intense flavour than the rest of the proteins, which is why it is usually the favourite option among athletes that take protein supplementation.
When the consumption of whey protein concentrate is combined with an adequate balanced diet and exercise regimen, they contribute to the maintenance/growth of muscle mass.
Who is this supplement for?
- Anyone looking for a nutritional supplement to help meet their diet's recommended daily protein requirements.
- All athletes and active people who want to supplement their diet with an extra supply of protein and thus ensure they reach the minimum recommended amount of this macronutrient, in addition to benefiting from the properties it offers.