RIPPED FREAK - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts RIPPED FREAK - 60 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information RIPPED FREAK - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Green Tea Extract||100mg||++|
|Olive leaf (Olea europe)||30mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract||5mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Anhydrous caffeine, green tea extract (camellia sinensis), cayenne pepper (capsicum annuum), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), olive leaf (olea europaea), black pepper extract (Piper nigrum), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), rice flour, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), capsule (gelatin), colours (allura red*, titanium dioxide, FCF bright blue) *Allura red colour: it can have negative effects on the activity and attention of children.|
How to take RIPPED FREAK - 60 caps:Use 1 capsule with 230 ml of water in the morning, on an empty stomach, before breakfast.
- Nutritional supplement with caffeine and green tea extract
- Contains 350mg of caffeine per serving
- Supplies 100mg of green tea extract and 100mg of cayenne pepper
- Contoains vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin D
What is Ripped Freak?
Ripped Freak by Pharma Freak is a nutritional supplement in capsules made of caffeine, green tea extract, and cayenne pepper.
Properties of Ripped Freak
Ripped Freak of Pharma Freak has been developed for the most demanding athletes and bodybuilders, to meet the high demand of products that will allow to push their bodies to the limit. The hybrid formula by Ripped Freak focuses on the best mechanisms to encourage the use of fat as fuel. The selected components have been laboriously studied, knowing beforehand that they will be the most efficient for the final goal: radical fat loss!
The term 'hybrid' has been devised by our team of nutritionists and organic chemists. It is defined as a component that comes from nature, which has been synergistically subjected to an advanced improvement in order to maximise results. Thanks to its excellent team of researchers, Pharma Phreak has managed to produce high quality and purity products whose properties are quickly experienced, such as in the case of Ripped Freak.
Ripped Freak directly attacks your metabolism to inevitably trigger the transformation of your body which, together with your sacrifice, will get you the results you expect!
The components of Ripped Freak provide:
- Caffeine: increases energy, reduces fatigue, improves physical performance, improves the precision of responses with regards to reactions, increases the ability to focus, an improves short-term memory.
- Green tea extract: contributes to the normal functioning of urine elimination, supports the excreting function of the kidneys, helps to have more energy, has stimulating and toning properties that contribute to resist mental and physical fatigue, it improves oral hygiene, and contributes to the health of the heart.
- Cayenne pepper: contributes to weight loss and helps to protect the stomach from irritating substances.
- Olive leaf: it helps to balance physiological sugars, helps with the blood flow and blood pressure, contributes to the functions of the intestinal tract, helps with the upper respiratory tract, and increases the physiological resistance of the organism against severe environmental conditions.
- Black pepper extract: it helps to maintain natural digestive functions, it has antioxidant properties, helps to promote the blood flow through the blood vessels and thin capillaries, it contributes to the health of the female reproductive system, invigorates the nervous system, helps to keep the respiratory tracts open, contributes to the digestion and absorption of nutrients and helps to control body weight.
- Vitamin B6: it contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine and homocysteine, to a normal metabolism that produces energy, to a proper functioning of the nervous system, and to a normal synthesis of proteins and glycogen, contributes to a normal formation of red cells, to the proper functioning of the immune system, reduces tiredness and fatigue, and helps to regulate the hormone activity.
- Vitamin D: it contributes to the proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, to normal levels of calcium in blood, it helps with the maintenance of the bones and teeth, contributes to the maintenance of a normal muscle function, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, it has a role in the process of muscle division, it helps to reduce the risk of falling associated to posture instability and muscle weakness.
Who can benefit from Ripped Freak?
- Those who want an extra dose of energy