TEST FREAK - 120 caps
Nutritional Facts TEST FREAK - 120 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information TEST FREAK - 120 caps|
|Serving size: 4 capsules|
|Daily dose: 4 capsules|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||7.8mg||557%|
|TRIGOTEST Fenugreek (Trigonella foenun greacum) (semilla) estandarizado al 20% (80mg) Testosides||++|
|Tribulus terrestris - methyl gallate ester||++|
|Standardized to the maximum 60% (600mg) Saponins 20%||++|
|Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (berry)||++|
|Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)||++|
|[S-2.3-dihydro-5.7-dihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)-4-H-1-benzopy-ran-4-one] / Hesperidin 5.7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one / Apigenin||++|
|Apigenin (5.7 -dihydroxy-5.7-dihydroxy-2 (3-hidroxy-4-methoxyphenyl) 4-H-1-benzopy-ran-4-one]||++|
|Resveratrol [Trans 3,5,4-Tryhydoxystilbene (trans-resveratrol)]||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Complex 1 [TRIGOTEST™ Fenugreek (Trigonella foenun greacum) (seed), Tribulus Terrestris - (fruit) (standardized to the maximum 60% Saponins 20% protodioscin)], Complex [Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens) (fruit), nettle extract (urtica dioica) (leaf)], Complex 3 [Hesperidin [(S)-2-3-dihydro-5,7-dihydroxy-2 (3-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl) 4-H-benzopy-ran-4 -one], apigenin (5,7-dihydroxy-2 (4-hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one), resveratol [Trans 3,5,4-Tri-hidoxystilbene (trans-resveratrol)]], magnesium citrate, zinc acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), gelatin, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).|
How to take TEST FREAK - 120 caps:Consume 3 capsules a day before going to bed with a glass of water. Consume on an empty stomach, at least after the last meal. Use continuously during 8 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of rest.
- Testosterone enhancer
- Contains Testofen® and Saw Palmetto
- Provides vitamin B6 and magnesium
What is Test Freak?
Test Freak by PharmaFreak is a nutritional supplement in capsules made of Testofen®, tribulus, saw palmetto, stinging, and revesratrol. It also contains vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc.
Properties of Test Freak
Test Freak is one of the most powerful testosterone enhancers that are currently available in the market. It has a unique composition that uses innovative products that any other product has.
The Test Freak formula doubles the active ingredients per serving than almost all testosterone enhancing products in the market. It is a maximum power product.
Main features of Test Freak
- Contains 700mg of Testofen® per serving. There is no other similar enhancer in the market, it is the most powerful one to enhance testosterone.
- It is the first product with Trigotest™, which is a new compound with a Fenugreek extract pending patent, which considerably stimulates the free testosterone levels.
- Includes 1000mg ofTribulus Terrestris per serving in its methyl gallate-ester which is the most bioavailable that currently exists.
- Contains ZMA, a well-known combination of minerals that enhances the creation of testosterone in a natural way.
- Inlcudes Saw Palmetto which will help to control the DHT.
- It provides a powerful combination of three anti-aromatase compounds that have been clinically tested and exclusive to the Test Freak formula.
Test Freak provides the following vitamins and minerals:
- Magnesium: contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helps with electrolytic balance, contributes to the normal metabolism that produces energy, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, helps with the normal muscle function, contributes to a normal protein synthesis, to a normal psychological function, helps with the normal maintenance of bones and teeth, and has a role in the cell division process.
- Zinc: contributes to the normal DNA synthesis, helps with the normal acid-base metabolism, contributes to the normal carbohydrates metabolism, contributes to a normal cognitive function, helps with fertility and reproduction, contributes to the normal macronutrients metabolism, helps with the normal fatty acids metabolism, contributes to the normal vitamin A metabolism, contributes to the normal protein synthesis, helps with the maintenance of bones, contributes to the maintenance of the hair, skin, and nails, contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in blood, contributes to the maintenance of sight, helps with the normal function of the immune system, contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and plays a role in the cell division process.
- Vitamin B6: contributes to the normal cysteine synthesis, help with the normal metabolism that produces energy, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, helps with the normal cysteine metabolism, contributes to the normal proteins and glycogen metabolism, contributes to a normal psychological function, helps with the normal formation of red cells, contributes to the normal function of the immune system, reduces tiredness and fatigue, and contributes to the regulation of hormone activity.
Who can benefit from Test Freak?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle