An optimal combination of aminoacids. Ideal to be used as a pre-training product free of caffeine and other stimulant substances.
PhD Nutrition's Amino Drive is a caffeine-free pre-training product formulated with branched chain aminoacids, L-glutamine, thyrosine, DMAE, and vitamin B6, among other ingredients.
Amino Drive has been created to offer an alternative to caffeinated pre-training products. Many people who exercise in the late evening are sensitive the caffeine, and the intake of caffeine or any other stimulants at this time of the day can interfere with their sleep patterns. Due to this reason, many athletes prefer a caffeine-free pre-training product to help them achieve their training goals without affecting the quality of their sleep.
The main ingredients in PhD Nutrition's Amino Drive are:
- Vitamin B6: vitamina B6 is one of Amino Drive's key ingredients, as it has been proven that it helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 can also contribute to the production of red blood cells. These are very important for all athletes, as they carry oxygen to the muscles, helping us perform for a longer period of time.
- Branched chain aminoacids: these play an important role in muscle growth and recovery.
- L-Glutamine: plays an important role in protein synthesis. An adequate glutamine intake increases protein synthesis and the speed at which muscular mass develops.
- Taurine (or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid): these ingredient acts as a neurotransmitter within the nervous system. One of its many functions includes regulating the blood's level of water and mineral salts.
- Dimethlyaminoethanol (DMAE): DMAE is considered a nootropic substance. Nootropics can increase cognitive ability.
- L-thyrosine: sometimes called 4-hydroxyphenylalanine, L-thyrosine is one of the 22 aminoacids used in protein synthesis. Dopamin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and L-dopa all contribute to the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters. L-thyrosine is also involved in the creation of red and white blood cells and is a great antioxidant.
- NAC (A-Acetil L-Carnitine): NAC is an acetylated version of L-carnitine. It acts mainly as an antioxidant and also has neuro-protective capabilities.