PhD BCAA's is a perfect combination of Leucine, Iso-Leucine and Valine. It comes in capsules for easy transport and better preservation.
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) help the body maintain muscle tissue in times of stress, during and after periods of intense exercise. BCAAs are essential for maintaining muscle tissue. They ensure muscle growth, thus preventing catabolic state.
With BCAA you will maintain maximum muscle repair and growth. Branched chain amino acids promote protein synthesis.
Main functions of BCAA:
- Anticatabolic effect.
- Promotes tissue repair.
- Improves protein synthesis.
- Saves muscle glycogen.
- It stimulates insulin production naturally.
- Increases energy production.
- Promotes fat loss calorie diets.
- They are an important source of energy when carbohydrates are depleted.
- Hormone stimulates natural emission.
- Adjunct in the treatment of chronic renal failure.