- A blend of 22 herbal extracts and fruit extracts
- Contains Spirulina, Wheatgrass and Chlorella
- Can be added to protein shakes
- Full of natural micronutrients
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Ideal for those who do not include enough fruit and vegetables in their daily diet
- Maintains a healthy immune system
by PhD Nutrition
combines some of the fruits and vegetables with highest concentrations of antioxidants and micronutrients that we can find on the planet. It is a functional and highly effective supplement to increase the daily consumption of fruit and vegetables, as well as to improve diet and health in its entirety.
Among the ingredients of Greens pH.7 we can find: spirulina, wheat grass, acerola berry, broccoli, spinach leaves, pomegranate, apple fiber, tomato, elderberry, blueberry and chlorella, which provide an excellent and beneficial source of antioxidants.
Antioxidants are essential to alleviate the action of free radicals in our body. Free radicals constantly attack cells and increase the chances of getting diseases and illnesses. Antioxidants act as 'catchers,' and neutralize free radicals, helping this way to prevent body cell and tissue damage.
Consuming antioxidant-rich foods will not only reduce the damage caused by free radicals it also provides numerous health benefits, thus including Greens pH-7 in our daily diet will help us achieve optimal health, as well as slow down the body's aging processes.