- Promotes fat loss
- With caffeine and green coffee extract
Lean Degree Maximum Strength by PhD is a new formula for fat burning with which you can get rid of that annoying accumulated fat that is so hard to eliminate.
Its unique formula includes ingredients that work synergistically to activate the metabolic processes that lead to weight loss, as well as improving energy and mental focus.
The key ingredients of Lean Degree
- Anhydrous caffeine: Caffeine increases lipolysis and stimulates the burning of fats. It increases physical stamina significantly, reduces fatigue and improves attention and concentration.
- Green tea: A versatile and popular antioxidant, which when combined with synergistic amounts of caffeine, can increase weight loss and energy expenditure at rest. Green tea also has a diuretic effect, therefore it helps reduce fluid retention.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine has been linked to the ability to reduce mental and physical stress, thus preventing stress-induced muscle loss.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid often used in various formulas to promote fat loss. L-tyrosine is often combined with caffeine in an attempt to produce synergistic results.
- Green coffee extract: Rich in chlorogenic acid, a substance that helps block fat, to avoid it accumulating in the body. Keeping blood sugar levels stable after a meal and reducing appetite.
- L-Carnitine tartrate: L-Carnitine has a very important role within our body that is to act as a fatty acid transporter and introduce them into the mitochondria (which is a cellular structure that is in charge of the production of the energy that the body requires for its functions).
- Dimethlyaminoethanol (DMAE): A hyper-efficient form of choline, a precursor to acetylcholine. It is a good ally of L-carnitine in its function of transport and burn fat.
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion root): Promotes weight loss related to body fluid retention.