PRE-WKT BURN 200g
Nutritional Facts PRE-WKT BURN 200g FRUIT PUNCH
|per servingper 100gDaily dose|
|Information PRE-WKT BURN 200g FRUIT PUNCH|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|Ingredients: L-Glutamine, Instantised Branched Chain Amino Acids [L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin)], L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, Flavouring, Acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), conjugated linoleic acid powder [safflower oil (rich in conjugated linoleic acid), milk protein, emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamin E ], caffeine, TeaCrine® (1,3,7,9-Tetramethyluric Acid), green coffee bean extract, ornithine hydrochloride, zinc oxide, vitamin B6, colouring (E162 beetroot red), sweetener (E955 sucralose). It contains milk and soy.|
How to take PRE-WKT BURN 200g FRUIT PUNCH:Add 1 scoop (10g) of Pre-Wkt BURN to 200ml of very cold water and mix for 5 seconds. Take approximately 20 minutes before training.
- Pre-training formula
- With TeaCrine® and caffeine
- Two flavours available: fruit punch and grapefruit
- Contains BCAA's, Glutamine and Carnitine
What is PhD Nutrition Pre-Wkt Burn?
Pre-Wkt Burn by PhD Nutrition is a dietary supplement, to be taken especially before training, made of minerals, vitamins, BCAAs, Glutamine, Carnitine, Tyrosine, CLA, caffeine and TeaCrine®.
What are the properties of Pre-Wkt Burn?
This pre-workout formula includes important ingredients to achieve your workout goals.
L-Leucine and Pre-Wkt Burn
Leucine is a branched-chain amino acid. Together with Isoleucine and Valine, it forms the group of the famous BCAAs. Within this group, Leucine stands out for being 3 times more common in muscle tissue than the rest of essential amino acids.
A study on Leucine, showed that it stimulates the increase after physical exercise of the myofibrillar and phosphorylation states of the mTORC1 pathway, in other words, improves the synthesis of the protein in the muscle. (1)
L-Carnitine and Pre-Wkt Burn
Carnitine provides very important functions for the human body. As for physical exercise, L-Carnitine burns fat, which entails contributing physical performance. This was demonstrated in a study conducted on the effects of taking L-Carnitine as a supplement. (2)
CLA and Pre-Wkt Burn
CLA is a essential fatty acid called Conjugated Linoleic Acid, from omega 6.
Scientific studies claim that taking CLA in supplementation helps you lose weight . (3)
Caffeine and Pre-Wkt Burn
The caffeine in this supplement is in the form of green coffee extract and TeaCrine®, which is an ingredient that has been clinically tested and is made of pure teacrine.
There are many benefits to taking caffeine (4):
- Increases energy and reduces fatigue
- Improves physical performance
- Increases personal capacity for concentration
Who is this supplement for?
- Those who are looking for a pre-workout with a high content of ingredients with properties and characteristics beneficial to humans.
1. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436. Epub 2016 Jun 22.
2. Lehnen TE, da Silva MR, Camacho A, Marcadenti A, Lehnen AM. A review on effects of conjugated linoleic fatty acid (CLA) upon body composition and energetic metabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Sep 17;12:36. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0097-4. ECollection 2015.
3. Lehnen TE, da Silva MR, Camacho A, Marcadenti A, Lehnen AM. A review on effects of conjugated linoleic fatty acid (CLA) upon body composition and energetic metabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Sep 17;12:36. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0097-4. eCollection 2015.
4. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.