PRE-WKT PERFORM 200g
Nutritional Facts PRE-WKT PERFORM 200g FRUIT PUNCH
|per servingper 100gDaily dose|
|Information PRE-WKT PERFORM 200g FRUIT PUNCH|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0,07g|
|Ingredients: Creatine monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Peak O2 (Cordyceps Militaris, Ganoderma Lucidum, Pleurotus Eryngii, Lentinula Edodes, Hericium Erinaceus, Trametes Versicolor), Flavouring, acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), Caffeine, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, Colouring (E162 red beetroot), sweetener (E955 sucralose).|
How to take PRE-WKT PERFORM 200g:Take 1 service (10g) dissolved in 200ml of water and shake for 5-10 seconds. Take 1 service daily before training.
- Pre-workout formula
- Available flavors: fruit and apple punch
- Contains Beta-Alanine and Creatine
- With Peak O2 ™
- Each service provides 7.25g of calories
What is Pre-Wkt Perform?
Pre-Wkt Perform from PhD Nutrition is a powdered pre-workout supplement with Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Peak O2 ™ and Caffeine.
Properties of Pre-wkt Perform
This food supplement is specially indicated to take before training and help to achieve the objectives set in it.
Among its components we highlight:
- Creatine: is a nitrogenous substance that helps enhance muscle in young athletes. (1)
- Beta-Alanine: is a natural amino acid that delays fatigue appearance and increases physical performance (2). In addition, it helps to improve the performance of high intensity exercises. (3)
- Peak O2 ™: is a certified organic combination of mushrooms and fungi with multiple benefits for physical recovery.
- Caffeine: is a stimulating substance that helps increase energy and decrease fatigue. (4)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people.
1. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. ECollection 2017.
2. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. ß-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
3. Saunders B, DE Salles Painelli V, DE Oliveira LF, DA Eira Silva V, DA Silva RP, Riani L, Franchi M, Gonçalves LS, Harris RC, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Sale C, Gualano B. Twenty-four Weeks of ß-Alanine Supplementation on Carnosine Content, Related Genes, and Exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017 May;49(5):896-906. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001173.
4. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.