PRE-WKT PUMP 200g
- Pre-workout formula
- Two flavors available: fruit punch and raspberry lemonade
- With Arginine, Vitamin C, Norvaline and Oxystorm®
What is Pre-Wkt Pump?
Pre-Wkt Pump from PHD Nutrition is a dietary supplement, specially designed to be taken before training, made of Arginine, Betaine, Oxystorm®, L-Norvalina, vitamins and minerals.
Properties of Pre-Wkt Pump
This supplement contains ingredients with great benefits and properties that help achieve the objectives set for training.
Vitamin C and Pre-Wkt Pump
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins for the body. We need to consume it through foods that contain this substance, such as vegetables and fruits.
Among its many benefits, we emphasize that Vitamin C supplementation helps reduce tiredness and fatigue .
Each service of this supplement gives us 50mg, which corresponds to 63% of the recommended daily amount .
Arginine and Pre-Wkt Pump
Arginine is an essential amino acid for several metabolic functions of our organism.
A study was conducted on athletes and Arginine supplementation to see if a greater muscle mass was achieved and improved athletic performance .
The result was that: 'Sports performance increased significantly in the L-arginine supplementation group compared to the placebo group, so L-arginine supplementation (2g daily) could increase athletic performance in male athletes.' (1)
Each service of this supplement provides 2.15g of L-Arginine.
Citrulline and Pre-Wkt Pump
Citrulline is an amino acid that can be found in many foods of animal and vegetable origin, but in recent years has been taken as a supplement due to the large number of benefits that contribute to the proper functioning of the human body.
According to a study carried out by the Faculty of Sport Sciences in Turkey, citrulline contributes to athletes performance and delays fatigue appearance during intense physical activities. (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes who want to achieve their training goals
1. Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, Miri A, Rezaie M, Bagheri-Bidakhavidi M, Sadeghi O. The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Apr;71(4):544-548. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.266. Epub 2017 Jan 25.
2. Kiyici F, Eroglu H, Kishali NF, Burmaoglu G. The Effect of Citrulline/Malate on Blood Lactate Levels in Intensive Exercise. Biochem Genet. 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s10528-017-9807-8.
|Daily doseper 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0.05g|
|Tri-Methyl glycine (Betaine)||2000mg|
|Citrulline Malate 2:1||700mg|
|Extracto de remolacha roja (Beta Vulgaris)||250mg|