WOMAN BODY SCULPT - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts WOMAN BODY SCULPT - 60 caps
|Information WOMAN BODY SCULPT - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Green Tea Extract (50% polyphenols) (leaf)||100mg||++|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50mg||++|
|DMAE Bitartrato (2-dimetilaminoetanol)||50mg||++|
|Ginger Root (herb powder)||25mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Other ingredients: Anhydrous caffeine, green tea extract, phosphatidylserine, l-tyrosine, alpha lipoic acid, DMAE bitartrate, ginger powder, dandelion root, capsule coating: Stabilizer E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, anti-caking agent (E572 magnesium stearate), bulking agent (Maltodextrin).|
How to take WOMAN BODY SCULPT - 60 caps:As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once or twice a day. Be sure to take 1 serving (2 capsules) 30 minutes before exercise.
- Supports fat elimination
- For active women
- High concentration of caffeine
- Includes Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Provides Green tea
Woman Body Sculpt by PhD is a nutritional supplement designed to support the needs of active women.
Woman Body Sculpt combined caffeine and green tea extract, along with popular amino acids such as L-tyrosine, to create a safe and popular formula to help to lose weight along with a balanced diet and training regime.
The main ingredients of Woman Body Sculp:
- Anhydrous caffeine: This type of caffeine is absorbed faster than natural-origin caffeine, and its effects can be felt just 5 minutes after consumption. Caffeine can stimulate thermogenesis. Thermogenesis is a process by which the body generates heat and energy from the digestion of food. The thermogenic effect of anhydrous caffeine can help us increase caloric expenditure. Caffeine also improves physical and mental performance, providing more lucidity and concentration during your workouts.
- Green tea extract: Green tea improves focus and alleviates both physical and emotional fatigue. Due to its stimulating power it speeds up metabolism and helps to lose weight. It helps reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels, providing support in cases of diabetes. It also helps to eliminate fluid retention and toxins due to its diuretic effect.
- Phosphatidylserine: Stimulates the production of dopamine (brain neurotransmitter that is related to motor functions, emotions and feelings of pleasure). It also inhibits stress induced by cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone that is released in our body when it is in situations of stress. High concentrations of cortisol can lead to muscle catabolism and fat accumulation.
- L-Tyrosine: Amino acid precursor of adrenaline and dopamine, a substance that is closely related to mood states, suppresses appetite and helps reduce body fat. Together with iodine, it is essential for the production of thyroid hormones.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Many of the benefits produced by Alpha Lipoic Acid are due to its antioxidant properties and the associated ability to fight free radicals and regenerate other antioxidants.
- DMAE Bitartrate: It performs several key functions, including protecting the liver from fat accumulation and functioning as a molecular precursor for a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. It helps to improve cognitive functions like memory and concentration and increases lucidity.
- Ginger powder: Contributes to weight control and loss in different ways. Reduces inflammation and promotes glucose sensitivity; Factors involved in weight loss. It is involved in increasing the levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that, among other functions, is involved in appetite control. It has incredible digestive properties.
- Dandelion: It has diuretic effect and contributes to eliminating retained fluids.