PWE PRE WORKOUT EXPLOSIVE - 40 SERV
- 300mg of caffeine per scoop!
- Made with substances that have more scientific evidence
- Specially designed for the hardest workouts!
Break all your PRs!
What is PWE Explosive Pre-Workout?
PWE Explosive Pre-workout by Powerexplosive is a food supplement powder, designed for you to take it before intense weightlifting workouts. Its formula is perfect for bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, calisthenics and Crossfit.
Boost your performance with the PWE Explosive Pre-workout and get stonger!
We have designed this pre-workout with a combination of substances that are backed up by a large body of scientific research, quality studies and reliable reports. We bring you the very best, just what you need to add more plates to your barbell.
Better yourself workout after workout!
Why take PWE Explosive Pre-Workout?
HSN and Powerexplosive have come together to develop a multi-matrix product with 4 important blends designed to perform different functions so that you will develop your workout in its entirety.
Nervous system enhancer and stimulant, with 300mg of caffeine and 25mg of tetramethyluric acid!
Caffeine is an alkaloid that has been deeply studied. Currently, it is regarded as the most powerful ergogenic support to improve the sport performance significantly. Taking caffeine before the workout improved the performance of the 1RM in squat, bench press, medicine ball throw and the height of vertical jump up to a 4.3% (Grgic and Mikulic, 2017). Moreover, it also increased the number of repetitions until muscle failure.
Caffeine makes of PWE Pre-Workout the perfect supplement for the most demanding workouts.
Tetramethyluric acid is a byproduct of caffeine. Actually they are quite similar, but much more concentrated. Even though it exactly works like caffeine, but it has also been proven that:
- It can take more time to reach its maximum concentration in the blood.
Therefore, it is a 'caffeine whose effects will last a long time”.
- We do not develop tolerance (Taylor et al., 2016).
So you can take it nonstop and you will still be able to benefit from its effects!
A combination of both substances produces a synergy with unparalleled results. In fact, it can enhance the running performance of a group of football players in a 45-8%! (Bello et al., 2019).
Performance matrix, with creatine monohydrate and 1600mg of beta-alanine!
The International Society of Sports Nutrition (2018), an authority in terms of sports, points out in its review and tips for athletes that “creatine monohydrate is the most effective food supplement that is currently available for athletes when it comes to improving their ability to maintain a high intensity during the workout. Moreover, it help to increase the body mass when combined with physical exercise.” (Kerksick et al., 2018).
Likewise, beta-alanine is a supplement with “plenty of evidence regarding its efficacy and seemingly safe” that will enhance the sport performance. Beta-alanine is an amino acid that binds to histidine in order to make up carnosine. The latter is a dipeptide that delays the onset of fatigue so that you will go quite far!
Nerve impulse enhancer! With Huperzia and Mangifera leaf extract and Galangal root extract.
We have made a stack with 3 highly concentrated plant extracts. All of them have an standardized content for all the pharmacologically active ingredients to ensure the highest quality of the raw ingredients. Moreover, the plants have not been aggressively treated so that they will produce all its effects.
Both Huperzia Serrata, as well as Mangifera Indica and Alpinia Galanga can inhibit the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine, which is the main neurotransmitters from the nervous system. In other words, these plant extracts can increase the acetylcholine concentrations between an emitter and receptor neuron. Consequently, it improves the neural communication. You will experience a powerful focus effect in each lift, apart from enhancing the muscle response. All in all the muscle fiber will have more frequent and powerful stimuli.
More intensity in the muscle contraction and more muscle fiber recruitment!
Moreover, Galangal has an interesting feature: it can prolong the effect of caffeine for more than 3 hours! “Preventing the drop that occurs after its intake” (Srivastava et al., 2017).
Experience the effect of the PWE Explosive Pre-workout with longer workouts, as well as a better performance and focus!
Nitric Oxide precursor Complex! With AAKG and L-citrulline.
Two substances that produce a synergy to increase the blood arginine levels (Suzuki et al., 2016). Later on, this substance will transform into Nitric Oxide to dilate the blood vessels. Try PWE Explosive Pre-Workout for yourself and experience its pump effect!
How to take PWE Explosive Pre-Workout?
Mix 1 scoop of PWE Explosive Pre-workout in 300ml of water. Take it 45’ before the workout in order to make the most of its effects.
Who can benefit from PWE Explosive Pre-Workout?
- Athletes who perform intense workouts with heavy weights and who want to enhance their performance to reach PRs, RMs while gaining muscle mass.
- Bello, M. L., Walker, A. J., McFadden, B. A., Sanders, D. J., & Arent, S. M. (2019). The effects of TeaCrine® and caffeine on endurance and cognitive performance during a simulated match in high-level soccer players. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 16(1), 20.
- Grgic, J., & Mikulic, P. (2017). Caffeine ingestion acutely enhances muscular strength and power but not muscular endurance in resistance-trained men. European Journal of Sport Science, 17(8), 1029–1036.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Srivastava, S., Mennemeier, M., & Pimple, S. (2017). Effect of Alpinia galanga on Mental Alertness and Sustained Attention With or Without Caffeine: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 36(8), 631–639.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Hayashi, T., & Kamimura, A. (2017). The effects on plasma L-arginine levels of combined oral L-citrulline and L-arginine supplementation in healthy males. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 81(2), 372–375. https://doi.org/10.1080/09168451.2016.1230007
- Taylor, L., Mumford, P., Roberts, M., Hayward, S., Mullins, J., Urbina, S., & Wilborn, C. (2016). Safety of TeaCrine®, a non-habituating, naturally-occurring purine alkaloid over eight weeks of continuous use. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13, 2.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (6.6g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (6.6g)|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Mango leaves (Mangifera indica)||2000mg|
|from Mangifera indica leaf 20:1 extract||100mg|
|Galangal roots (Alpinia galanga) (ENXTRA®)||300mg|
|from Alpinia galanga root 10:1 extract||30mg|
|Toothed clubmoss leaves (Huperzia serrata)||200mg|
|from Huperzia serrata leaf 40:1 extract||5mg|
|1% Huperzine A||0.01mg|
Ingredients:Beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, acids [E296 (malic acid) and E330 (citric acid)], sweeteners [E950 (acesulfame K) and E955 (sucralose)], L-citrulline (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), natural flavoring, flavoring, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, natural anhydrous caffeine (vegetable extraction of the green coffee beans), anti-caking agents [E552 (calcium silicate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)], mango extract (20:1) (from Mangifera indica leaves) (60% mangiferin), Galangal extract (from Alpinia galanga extract) (10:1) (3% polyphenols and 4% flavonoids) (EnXtra™), tetramethyluric acid, toothed clubmoss extract (40:1) (from Huperzia serrata extract) (1% huperzine A), color [E129 (allura red AC*)]. * Color E129 allura red AC can have negative effects on the activity and attention of children.
How to take PWE PRE WORKOUT EXPLOSIVE 264g CHERRY:Mix 1 scoop (6.6g approx) in 250ml of water.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It contains caffeine [300mg/1 scoop (6.6g)]. Not advised for pregnant or lactating women nor for people under the age of 18.
This is indeed an explosive supplement, a serving before the workout and you are ready to go!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics