ABSORBE GRAS - 60 caps
- High plant extract content
- Take 2 capsules a day
- Made in the E.U.
- ISO 9001 and 14001 certificates
What is Absorbe Gras?
Absorbe Gras by Prisma Natural is an encapsulated nutritional supplement made with Cacao seeds, Orange pulp and Chicory.
Properties of Absorbe Gras
Cacao seed fibres (Theobroma cacao L.)
Cacao seeds come from the cacao tree, also known as Theobroma cacao L. At one time, cacao was used in medicine, but nowadays it is mostly used in the food industry. In recent years, studies have been conducted to reveal the positive effects that it has on human health.
Cacao, through mitochondrial bio-genesis helps towards losing weight and, thanks to its antioxidant properties, offers neuronal protection and improves cognition and leads to a positive state of mind. (1)
Orange pulp fibres (Citrus sinensis L.)
Lately, a number of studies have proven the beneficial effects that orange juice (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) and its active components have on controlling weight and obesity. It could be suggested that the active compounds of orange juice have a synergistic effect on fat accumulation, and orange juice extract can be used to control weight and prevent human obesity. (2)
Chicory fibres (Cichorium intybus L.)
Chicory is a plant that originates from Mediterranean Europe and Asia. Its most important benefits are:
- Helps relieve gastrointestinal and digestive discomfort
- Maintains the liver healthy
- Helps prevent obesity, prolonging satiety sensation and controlling appetite.
- Helps detoxification
- Supports weight loss regimes
- Improves heart activity
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Stimulates the production of digestive fluids and gastrointestinal movement
Who is this supplement for?
- Anyone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle
1. Latif R. Health benefits of cocoa. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Nov;16(6):669-74. doi: 10.1097/MCO.0b013e328365a235.
2. Cardile V, Graziano AC, Venditti A. Clinical evaluation of Moro (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) orange juice supplementation for the weight management. Nat Prod Res. 2015;29(23):2256-60. doi: 10.1080/14786419.2014.1000897. Epub 2015 Jan 15.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Cocoa seed fibers (theobroma cacao L.)||200mg|
|Orange pulp fiber (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck)||200mg|
|Chicory fiber (Cichorium intybus L.)||60mg|