APITOX CREAM (BEE VENOM)
- Cream with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- Refreshing effect (with menthol)
- With apitoxin from honey bee venom
What is Apitox Cream?
Apitox Cream by Prisma Natural is a topical cream that helps to calm the pain in the muscles and joints thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Apitox is a cream that produces a cold effect, with a light texture and fast absorption, made of natural ingredients.
It helps to inhibit the pain and encourages relaxation, as well as a decrease of the blood flow, inflammation, and edema.
What are the properties of Apitox Cream?
- Honey bee venom: With apitoxin, it has been traditionally used as a complementary treatment to relieve joint and muscle problems immediately, since it has different analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Useful for joint and muscle discomfort.
- Devil's claw hydroglycolic extract: With anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride: To avoid the inflammation.
- Methyl salicylate: With rubefacient and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Menthol: Essential component of mint that produces a feeling of freshness and helps to block the pain and discomfort temporarily and to create a feeling of relaxation.
Who can benefit from Apitox Cream?
- Apitox Cream can be quite helpful for bruises, inflammation, sprains, muscle contractures, lumbago, bone inflammation, ligament post-surgery, muscle 'twitches', to relieve the muscles and joints after an intense workout, etc.