B-COMPLEX - 60 caps
Vitamin B6, commonly known as pyridoxine, has the following benefits and properties:
- Supporting the synthesis of cysteine synthesis.
- Helping with the energy metabolism.
- Supporting the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Improving the metabolism of homocysteine, protein and glycogen.
- Supporting the psychological function, immune system and formation of red blood cells.
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Regulating the hormone activity.
Thiamine or vitamin B1 has a series of properties and benefits, such as:
- Stimulating the metabolism to increase the energy available.
- Supporting the functioning of the nervous system.
- Helping with the psychological and heart function.
The main benefits and properties of riboflavin or vitamin B2 are:
- Supporting the energy-yielding metabolism
- Supporting the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Protecting the mucous membranes, red blood cells, skin and sight
- Helping with the metabolization of iron
- Protecting cells form oxidative stress
- Decreasing tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin B12 is specially important for vegans or vegetarians since it is available in products of animal origin. We want to highlight the following properties:
- Improving the homocysteine metabolism and energy production
- Supporting the functioning of the nervous system
- Supporting the psychological function, immune system and red blood cell formation
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue
- Supporting the cell division process
Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, increases the folate levels of a mother. Low folate levels increase the risk of malformations on the neural tube during the development of the fetus.
Biotin, vitamin B7 or vitamin H helps to keep the hair healthy.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Those who suffer a B complex deficiency
- Anyone who wants to benefit from the properties of this complex
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|