MORINGA + ACAI - 60 Tablets
- Moringa and Acai plant extracts
- With Vitamin C and B complex Vitamins
- Take 1 or 2 tablets a day
- Made in the E.U.
What is Moringa + Acai?
Moringa + Acai by Prisma Natural is a food supplement in tablets that provides Moringa and Açai plant extracts, vitamin C, zinc, complex B vitamins and chromium picolinate.
Properties of Moringa + Acai
Moringa + Acai is a supplement that has been made with high quality ingredients with important benefits for our health.
Moringa oleifera or Moringa is a tree native to India. Since ancient times, its leaves, seed, oil and flowers have been used for cooking and therapy. It provides high levels of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids.
Moringa helps to regulate the blood glucose levels and it also has antioxidant properties. (1)
Euterpe oleracea or Acai is a palm tree from South America that grows mainly in the Brazilian rain forest. Its fruit was even used by the Indigenous Peoples.
Vitamin C supports the immune system and it is an essential vitamin for the human body.
In addition, this supplement includes complex B vitamins that help to:
- Improve the immune system, nervous system and heart functions
- Decrease the fatigue and tiredness
- Protect the hair and skin
- Produce energy
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes and active people who want to stay healthy.
1. Igado OO, Olopade JO. A Review on the Possible Neuroprotective Effects of Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract. Niger J Physiol Sci. 2017 Mar 6;31(2):183-187.
2. Sadowska-Krepa E, Klapcinska B, Podgórski T, Szade B, Tyl K, Hadzik A. Effects of supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry-based juice blend on the blood antioxidant defence capacity and lipid profile in junior hurdlers. A pilot study. Biol Sport. 2015 Jun;32(2):161-8. doi: 10.5604/20831862.1144419. Epub 2015 Mar 15.
3. Yamaguchi KK, Pereira LF, Lamarão CV, Lima ES, da Veiga-Junior VF. Amazon acai: chemistry and biological activities: a review. Food Chem. 2015 Jul 15;179:137-51. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.055. Epub 2015 Feb 4.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Dry Moringa oleifera seed extract||600mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%|
|4:1 Dry açai fruit extract (Euterpe oleracea)||25mg||++|
|Zinc (zinc oxide)||5mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0.7mg||50%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0.55mg||50%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||25µg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||0.8µg||32%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|