MORINGA + ACAI - 60 Tablets
Nutritional Facts MORINGA + ACAI - 60 Tablets
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MORINGA + ACAI - 60 Tablets|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto seco de semilla de Moringa oleifera||600mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%|
|Extracto seco del fruto de Açai 4:1 (Euterpe oleracea)||25mg||++|
|Zinc (zinc oxide)||5mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0.7mg||50%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0.55mg||50%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||25µg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||0.8µg||32%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dry Moringa oleifera seed extract, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Prosolv, dry Açai fruit extract 4: 1 (Euterpe oleracea), zinc oxide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B7 (biotin), chromium picolinate, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), bulking agent (E460 microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium stearate).|
How to take MORINGA + ACAI - 60 Tablets:Take 2 tablets a day, each before a meal.
- Moringa and Açai plant extracts
- Contains Vitamin C and B group Vitamins
- Take 1 or 2 tablets a day
- Made in the E.U.
What is Prisma Natural Moringa + Açai?
Moringa + Açai by Prisma Natural is a nutritional supplement of Moringa and Açai plant extracts, Vitamin C, Zinc and Chromium Picolinate, in tablet form.
Properties of Prisma Natural Moringa + Açai
Moringa Açai is a supplement with high quality ingredients that have important benefits on human health.
The Moringa oleifera or Moringa is a tree that originates form India. Since ancient times its leaves, seeds, oils and flowers have been used in cooking and therapy. It contains high levels of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and essential amino acids.
Moringa helps maintain normal levels of blood glucose and also has anti-oxidant properties. (1)
The Euterpe oleracea or Açai is a palm tree from South America, that grows mainly in the Brazilian rain forest and its fruit has been used since the Indigenous Peoples.
Açai supplementation has anti-oxidant effects. (2) Açai extracts have polyphenolic components, which are linked with anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative and cardioprotective activities (3)
Vitamin C favours a normal immune system and is an essential vitamin for the human organism.
What´s more, this supplement includes group B vitamins, that contribute towards:
- Immune system, nervous system and heart functions
- Reducing fatigue and tiredness
- Maintaining hair and skin
- Energy production
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people that want to maintain a good state of health
1. Igado OO, Olopade JO. A Review on the Possible Neuroprotective Effects of Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract. Niger J Physiol Sci. 2017 Mar 6;31(2):183-187.
2. Sadowska-Krepa E, Klapcinska B, Podgórski T, Szade B, Tyl K, Hadzik A. Effects of supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry-based juice blend on the blood antioxidant defence capacity and lipid profile in junior hurdlers. A pilot study. Biol Sport. 2015 Jun;32(2):161-8. doi: 10.5604/20831862.1144419. Epub 2015 Mar 15.
3. Yamaguchi KK, Pereira LF, Lamarão CV, Lima ES, da Veiga-Junior VF. Amazon acai: chemistry and biological activities: a review. Food Chem. 2015 Jul 15;179:137-51. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.055. Epub 2015 Feb 4.