PROBIOTIC VEGETABLE CHARCOAL- 90 caps
- With inulin and plant extracts
- High probiotic content
- Take 6 capsules a day
- Made in the E.U.
What is Probiotic Vegetable Charcoal?
Probiotic Vegetable Charcoal by Prisma Natural is a food supplement in capsules made from medicinal vegetable charcoal, inulin, plant extracts and probiotics.
It contains 90 capsules, 45 doses if we follow the directions of use.
Properties of Probiotic Vegetable Charcoal
This vegetable charcoal is a compound made from coconut shell, beech wood and wood from other trees.
It is also known as activated carbon or charcoal warms up when there is a lack of oxygen. It is renowned for its properties for our digestive health.
Several studies have proven the capacity of vegetable carbon to absorb intestinal gases, relieving the gastrointestinal discomfort caused by foods that produce gases. (1)
Properties of Inulin
Inulin is a soluble fiber that is obtained from carbohydrates and which is very important for our body.
The studies have proven that inulin has bifidogenic properties that stimulate the immune system, reduce the amount of pathogenic bacteria in the intestine, relieve the constipation, lower the risk of osteoporosis and increase the mineral absorption, specially calcium. (2)
Properties of anise
Anise extract or Illicium Verum comes from a tree native to a small Chinese region and it is used in traditional Chinese cuisine. Nowadays, it is sold in the western world for its benefits and properties for human health.
It supports the digestion and the functioning of the intestinal tract.
Properties of Fennel
Dry Fennel extract or Foeniculum Vulgare Miller is an herbaceous plant native to Europe, specially in the wild, all over the Mediterranean coast. It is an aromatic herb that has been used for years in cooking and medicine.
In addition, this study concluded that fennel is a potential source of natural antioxidants. (3)
Properties of Lactobacillus acidophilus
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a beneficial bacteria that is regarded as a probiotic.
Probiotics are microorganisms that support the human health. Taking probiotics will helps us deal with pathogenic cells in our organism. (4)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Anyone who wants to take care of their digestive health.
1. Fardy J, Sullivan S. Gastrointestinal gas. CMAJ. 1988 Dec 15;139(12):1137-42.
2. Kaur N, Gupta AK. Applications of inulin and oligofructose in health and nutrition. J Biosci. 2002 Dec;27(7):703-14.
3. Mona TM Ghanem, Hany MA Radwan, El-Sayed M. Mahdy, Yehya M. Elkholy, Heba D. Hassanein y Abdelaaty A. Shahat. Phenolic compounds from Foeniculum vulgare (Subsp. Piperitum) (Apiaceae) herb and evaluation of hepatoprotective antioxidant activity. 10.4103/0974-8490.94735
4. Ondulla T. Foye, I-Fei Huang, Christine C. Chiou, W. Allan Walker y Hai Ning Shi. Early administration of probiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus and/or prebiotic inulin attenuates pathogen-mediated intestinal inflammation and Smad 7 cell signaling. 10.1111/j.1574-695X.2012.00978.x
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 6 capsules|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Medicinal vegetable carbon||810mg|
|Anise powder (Illicium verum)||509.7mg|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.)||240mg|