TRYPTOPHAN - 60 capsules
Nutritional Facts TRYPTOPHAN - 60 capsules
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information TRYPTOPHAN - 60 capsules|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Dry Grifonia Extract [griffonia simplicifolia (DC.) Baill., 20% 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)]||500mg||++|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.47mg||33.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dry Griffonia extract [griffonia simplicifolia (DC.) Baill., 20% 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)], L-Tryptophan, anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium stearate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), capsule [gelatin, colouring (E171 titanium dioxide)].|
How to take TRYPTOPHAN - 60 capsules:Take 1-3 capsules a day, divided into three doses, between meals.
- High Tryptophan content
- Contains 5-HTP and Vitamin B6
- Take between 1 and 3 capsules a day
- Fabricado en la U.E.
What is Prisma Natural Tryptophan?
Prisma Natural Tryptophan is an encapsulated nutritional supplement of Tryptophan, Griffonia extract and vitamin B6.
La dosis diaria recomendada es tomar, entre las comidas principales, entre 1 y 3 cápsulas al día. The recommended dose is to take between 1 and 3 capsules a day
The Vitamin B6 that this supplement contains, helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and supports normal nervous system function.
Properties of Tryptophan
Tryptophan is an amino acid that is essential for the human body. Our organism can not produce it by its self, therefore it must be ingested through food or supplementation.
Tryptophan has a very important role in human cognition, mood and sleep. (1)
L-Tryptophan is a precursor of Serotonin of its metabolite, 5-HTP. It has been proven that nocturnal intake increases both Serotonin and Melatonin levels. (2)
Properties of Griffonia
Griffonia or Griffonia Simplicifolia is a plant with a woody stalk that originates from Africa. Over time, it has been used as food as well as a medicinal substance. Research has focused recently on its properties and benefits.
The seeds of Griffolia contain 5-HTP. which is an amino acid that is used as treatment for a number of Serotonin deficiency syndrome symptoms. (3)
Who is this supplement for?
- Those who want to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- People who wish to improve their mood and sleep
1. Silber BY, Juez de Schmitt. Effects of tryptophan loading on human cognition, mood, and sleep. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2010 Mar;34(3):387-407. doi: 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2009.08.005. Epub 2009 Aug 26.
2. Yurcheshen M, Seehuus M, Pigeon W. Updates on Nutraceutical Sleep Therapeutics and Investigational Research. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:105256. doi: 10.1155/2015/105256. Epub 2015 Jul 21.
3. Lemaire PA, Adosraku RK. An HPLC method for the direct assay of the serotonin precursor, 5-hydroxytrophan, in seeds of Griffonia simplicifolia. Phytochem Anal. 2002 Nov-Dec;13(6):333-7.