VIT E + PRIMROSE OIL 1400mg - 100 softgels
- 1000mg of Primrose oil per softgel
- 10mg of Vitamin E (83% RDA)
What is Vit E + Primrose Oil?
Vit E + Primrose Oil by Prisma Natural is a supplement made of Primrose oil enriched with vitamin E, which has a strong antioxidant effect to preserve the active ingredient of these softgels.
Primrose oil is extracted from a plant (Oenothera biennis and Oenothera lamarkiana) native to North America. The primrose seeds undergo a cold pressure process in order to obtain the oil, which has many beneficial properties for the body.
What are the properties of Vit E + Primrose Oil?
Primrose is a plant that stands out due to its high essential fatty acid content, mainly Omega-6. They are essential because they are necessary for a proper prostaglandin production (which are precursor forms of a type of hormone that regulates many functions) as well as for the proper functioning of the cells of our body in general.
Its essential fatty acid composition is distributed in the following way; between a 60 to 80& is lonoleic acid and up to a 15% is gamma-linolenic acid. It also has a high percentage of oleic acid which is very important for our heart.
The Primrose oil can be good for the following disorders:
- For women:
- Premenstrual syndrome.
- Ovary cyst
- Impotence, thanks to its ability to improve the blood flow, primrose can be used to treat impotence related to a lack of blood flow.
- Hair loss and nail healtho.
- Neuronal problems, the omega-6 fatty acids are very important for the proper functioning of the neurons and chemical transmissions, as well as for its inflammatory properties.
Moreover, this product has a lot of Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant to combat against the free radicals.
Who can benefit from Vit E + Primrose Oil?
- Anyone who wants to increase their essential fatty acid intake and who want to benefit from the properties that we have previously described.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000mg||++|
|Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate)||10mg||83.3%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|